Today Is A Good Day!

echoz

Just had a phone call to say I can start Monday in my new job as a Shift Manager at Burger Ming! 

Got my foot back on the 2nd rung of the ladder again, this time I'm not falling off it! 

Also had praise on my first review I've written for a very popular website, and confirmation that myself and my partner in crime have 3 DJ sets to play at VolksFest in Plymouth end of May!

Power of Positivity will help you see your goals! 

Today is a good day, hope everyone else is having a prosperous Thursday! 

:)

I'm not allowed to comment

stop commenting every bl**dy time and this and other threads would be simpler - rather than a lot of waffle

Glad he's not our chairman   :)

Good on you Kingston.... get stuck into those burgers mate - enjoy.  And i'm genuinely pleased for you after our conversation regards Tree Surgery.  Hope it goes well for you. James 

Norm, who wrote that, for the benefit of what my mum used to tell me when i was younger, I'll refrain from commenting on my opinions of who ever wrote it, but please let it be known that your comments are always welcome towards me, and I quite enjoy your "ramblings" you have a story for every occasion that never fails to put a smile on my face :)

James, thank you, I still have the tree surgery stuff in mind, you will be my port of call if it's still in my mind! Be sure to let me know when you are in the Yeovil area as I'd still like to go for a pint and have a chat about what you do, even if it's just to cure my curiosity! :) 

My little echo. The comment was made on the thread running on the Club Chairman thread HERE (bottom of page)

I'll be starting some long overdue work next week so I won't be posting that much.

However thanks for the vote of confidence. 

Oh, and by the way, good luck on the new job. May all your burgers be flamed grilled.

That's good news. I hope the job goes well!

It certainly IS a good day - both for you (good luck!) :yes:  and because I have just returned from my Westfield's MoT test waving a piece of paper bearing my registration number and the magic word 'PASS'* (or something like that). :t-up:

*Apologies to Neville Chamberlain... :p

Norm, you're meant to be retired? :d May I ask what mad escapades you are about to embark on this time?! Flame Grilling is my new middle name :laugh:

Graham, Motco and Brian, thanks for your words of thanks :) And happy days on the PASS fella, now get out and blat away these beautiful days of summer we are having! :)

Great news, but please do not come on here telling tales of what you have found in them etc as I am quite partial to the odd one whne the wife is not about.

• Like 1

Kingston, i'm in Yeovil tomorrow night before Gurston sprint... dont have room in my truck for you unfortunately but if you could make it over on Saturday that would be good as well.

Really chuffed about your job too..  

Dont be a tree surgeon - risk versus reward is marginal at times and fixed costs of operation make it just viable.

:)

Graham, your taxi awaits you :d 

Jeff rule 1 of customer service = Big up your product no matter how much you disbelieve in it :d If you're in the vicinity of podimore just outsiode of Yeovil, feel free to pop in for some WSCC discount :)

James, duly noted, what time is the sprint on saturday, I'm working during the morning, so i suspect you'll all be long gone by time i could get there, but definitely let me know in future as would be most keen to come watch some competition driving :) (and to listen come to think of it!) 

Im at castlecoombe on saturday the 27th so maybe see some of you folks there :)   

Echoz, cutting the grass and cutting back the Ivy then finishing the porch.