Time to sell my grandmother...

Man On The Clapham Omnibus

I feel if I drove that I'd be joining my grandparents pretty quickly!

• Like 1

You're all too correct! It does look as if it should be named 'Widowmaker'! What a way to go though...

16MPG

On the back of a trailer maybe? ???:d Maybe if my numbers come up tonight! 

I doubt it is 720bhp though - maybe American  HP

I have an LS7 with all steel internals, roller valve gear, stroked to 7.4l and Kinsler individual  throttle bodies etc and it was only engine dynoed at 696 bhp and it currently isn't making that in the car yet.

David

How can he claim 2.2 sec to 60 and 220mph top if its never been tracked ?

Thinking of asking for a test drive ;)

I was reading CKC and saw pic's of one. Seen them in mags, never in life. So looked on piston heads to see price and that was the one I showed my wife!!!

If I got one it would be like my mate's benelli tornado! In his garage, 12 years old, only owner, 84 miles on the clock! Rode it once...

They had two demo cars at Le Mans every year.

It never ceases to amaze me that small European engines (and some large ones) get well over 100 BHP per litre and the US engine don't seem to be able to make this.

If I remember correctly, the Mini Cooper S 998cc was the first production engine to get to 100 bhp per litre.

When I was at Uni in Loughborough we took a trip down to their factory for a day, and managed to get a drive out in one (we were not allowed to drive it) and wow it was one heck of a car.

It beats just about everything i have driven for speed, but massively lacked in the comfort factor

It never ceases to amaze me that small European engines (and some large ones) get well over 100 BHP per litre and the US engine don't seem to be able to make this.

If I remember correctly, the Mini Cooper S 998cc was the first production engine to get to 100 bhp per litre.

I thought it was the Lamborghini Miura - beat Enzo to the prize, and from a tractor factory to boot! Just my recollection but easily may be wrong. ???

"Not tracked on track days" - sounds like a weasel, walks like a weasel, stinks like a weasel! :d

72k and you have to stop the car, undo your seatbelt to change the radio station

don't think so m8y :laugh:

seriously though, very nice :cool:  if it was 45k

Motco, may be. The MIni was about 1964, the Muira 1966.

I'm not sure, just something in the deep reaches of my mind.

I thought it was the 998cc crossflow ford when they were developing the 1000 screamers for F3 , could and probly am totally wrong though :t-up: