Which size weapon, dropped on which place?

Captain Colonial

Very interesting - scary, but very interesting:

Clicky

So where would you drop it, and with what size weapon?  As a point of interest only, I am of course not advocating the use of nuclear weapons!

If china decided to blow up chadderton with Dong Feng 4 it would just miss my house!

not sure what the horton arms would have done to deserve this.

cheers

John

• Like 1

Very interesting - scary, but very interesting:

Clicky

So where would you drop it, and with what size weapon?  As a point of interest only, I am of course not advocating the use of nuclear weapons!

ooooh dont tempt me wuv , i can think of one particular place at the moment where it would help :oops:

I know a couple of politicians who could use a Korean enema...

Is that the link to the war games computer.

Fastinating toy

One small Davy Crockett did for my old school in St Helens what I had spent years dreaming about

plus a bonus Police Station & the Town Hall , sorry about the Sefton Bog , Railway and Bus Stations , hope it didnt cause too much inconvenience .

Oops just noticed the demise of about 10 decent Pubs :cry:

The Rusky Tsar 100mt. bomb would take out the whole of SE England.   Scary!

The Rusky Tsar 100mt. bomb would take out the whole of SE England.   Scary!

Just found that out too :oops: I just attempted to wipe out the cast of TOWIE and also suceeded in taking out your house and mine in the process :oops:

Just found that out too :oops: I just attempted to wipe out the cast of TOWIE and also suceeded in taking out your house and mine in the process :oops:

Funny that, I centered the 100mt. bomb on Billeriacay as well. 

The 100MT Tsar bomb (assuming it worked) wouldn't have been required in large numbers to depopulate Great Britain!

The 100MT Tsar bomb (assuming it worked) wouldn't have been required in large numbers to depopulate Great Britain!

Too true, I reckon just 3 would do it.

For anyone on here feeling nervous I have some DIY fall out shelters for sale , money back gauranteed :)

just blew up a few ex mrs's 

the down side is it made a blumin mess but on the plus its a bit warmer for blatting

struggling to remove the need to go to work without inconveniencing those on the M4... this nuclear warfare is a tricky business.