Essex to Stoneleigh

Tyson

Anyone from Essex going to the Kit Car show at Stoneleigh? How about meeting up and driving up in convoy? :)

• Like 1

I`d definitely be up for that......Although it`s my birthday that weekend SWMBO will only give me a one day pass.So I`ll fit in to suit the majority.Are you going in the Westie ? I`ve got some bits to take up,but think they`ll fit in or on mine.

Brian, if I wasn't on the SKCC road trip I would have joined you for the trip up. Which route were you planning on using? I did the A5 a couple of years ago.

I'd join you if mine was finished :) next year :)

I really want to go on the Sunday but need to make a plan as I'm supposed to be at an engagement party at 4pm

Need to get some bits though so would really like to get up there if I can.

if any of the Essex Area are heading up A5/Northants let us know as I think we are meeting at sixfield stadium (more a large shed) off Jnt 15A of the M1 to run up together.... James 

Is that right Mr Botterill?

James 

monday for me . im at hethel on sunday

i'm going up sunday and back monday - possibly returning home sunday if girls are showjumping David.  

James 

Looks like the road trip is planned to pass within 40 miles of Stoneleigh on the sunday, so i think I will pop in (should be there about 1pm) and take in the show then join you guys for the run home.

Brian and Graham, are you still going Sunday?  Where can we meet?

Thought I may have to miss Stoneleigh this year but i am definitely going up on Sunday. Meeting up with the Cambridge/Peterborough members at Brampton services, departing there at 9am. Any Essex members fancy doing the same?

Thought I may have to miss Stoneleigh this year but i am definitely going up on Sunday. Meeting up with the Cambridge/Peterborough members at Brampton services, departing there at 9am. Any Essex members fancy doing the same?

Have fun :cool: I must be nuts but I'll be joining the Oxfordshire blat :oops::laugh: