Toys I wish I had kept!

Tanx

if we are talking kids toys, then it would be my wind up Evil Knievel wind up bike (the one with the handle you span around and it did a wheelie) and matching trailer van which my kitten used to jump in the back of and would get taken for rides around the house :cry:

If we are talking grown up boys toys - then I suppose it would have to be my old V8 Rover Vitesse (which I broke in a major mechanical sort of fashion)

Meccano 

Had the Evil Knievel bike and the Jet bike version, great fun when I was a kid. Lost track of the amount of Dinky/Gorgi toys I had that turned out to be valuable, shortly after I gave them away to a nephew - who then trashed them!

not many grown up toys I regret getting rid of. Probably the Discovery, and maybe my old Celica. 

I had a huge Meccano set. Got at least two sets every Birthday. My family didn't have much imagination.

Evil Knievel, used to love watching the advert on Saturday morning TV but never had one, I did have a Steve Austin with his bionic eye but not in the same league really.