Lancashire Area Meeting

Steve (stevel)

Lancashire Area meeting on Wednesday 17th April at 7.30pm at our new meeting venue White Bull Garstang rd Bilsborrow, of special interest this month Adam ( AdamR) is going to share some of his experience and give us a Trackday information chat for those who are thinking about having a go but aren't sure , this will be a informal talk about what to expect, realistic costs etc.

anybody who fancies listening and joining in can you please try to arrive by 8.00pm.

Steve

Working  :( but next month will be there.

Work gets in the way Paul ...see you next month

See you there people - hoping to have decent enough weather to get the car out!

The trackday chat thing will be very informal, I'd like to try and make it more of a discussion than a lecture. Hopefully it will add a bit of 'focus' to the evening if nothing else.

One of the topics will be noise levels (this is getting worse and worse at certain tracks), so Chris has kindly offered to bring his noise meter along in case anyone wants to check their car :)

Finished my list of stuff to speak about, if anyone has any particular requests feel free to pipe up tonight :t-up:

My first request Adam what you drinking  :t-up:  :t-up:

Steve

Sorry guy's I was hoping to make it tonight, however I had an interview for a promotion at work today and was successful. Hence I' m at home having a few drinks with the family.

Steve could you pass on my contact details to Dave if he would like to have a chat about me helping rebuilding his Se over the winter

Have a good night all

Mark

We did have good night Mark congrats on the job thing , best turn out for a good while thanks to the efforts of Adam, and Stevel nice work guys and thanks again

Good night ...thanks to all that turned up...and big thankyou to Adam his trackday chat was well recieved..congrats Mark sorry didn't see your post but did have a chat to Dave sure he will be in contact...we even had 3 Westies and a 911 on the car park :d  :d and it stayed dry  :o

Steve

Cheers for the Cokes Steve!

Was good to see a pretty healthy turnout, hopefully some sunshine will tempt a few more cars out next time :)

Glad the chat went down ok - sorry it ended up a bit more 'narrative' than I had planned. Hopefully it will encourage a few more chaps to get out there though! As I said, more than happy to answer questions, come along or offer pax laps if you're around when I'm on track :t-up: