q3

SteveD

webbers car ran out of fuel Norman.....so he didnt get to drive round as much as the other blokes.  A really small bloke with a bad beard in a mercedes built in Brackley  was fastest followed by a grumpy not so small bloke who likes a drink followed by an Italian who needed a shave in a red car.  Eddie Irvine had a paisley shirt on and there was a new woman holding an ipad with him in the TV.

BBC - do you want me as a pundit?

not much of a pundit if you can't tell the difference between Eddie Jordan and Eddie Irvine... ???  :blush:  :p

The tyre situation is a bad joke , they should ban supersoft qualifiers , have one dry weather one intermediate and one full wet , then stop trying to make an entertainment show out of pit stops and let the drivers race flat out instead of worrying about tyre wear all race long ,

I thought they'd ditched Jordan. I didn't see him in the first two races, or was I asleep.

I'm pleased Hamilton is on pole. I think we'll see why he moved to Mercedes as the year unfolds. If he starts winning it should please Steve.

I hope.

Thats cos he's on advert TV Norman, not on the BBC anymore, yer have that biker bird now Suzi Perry.

I thought they'd ditched Jordan. I didn't see him in the first two races, or was I asleep.

I'm pleased Hamilton is on pole. I think we'll see why he moved to Mercedes as the year unfolds. If he starts winning it should please Steve.

I hope.

Red Bull need a few of these! My new product!

f864fddbaa8537b8817bc2e99c55a689_zps7fef

Thats cos he's on advert TV Norman, not on the BBC anymore, yer have that biker bird now Suzi Perry.

:bangshead:   Er no, Eddie Jordan is still the BBC he just missed the first two rounds due to other commitments.... it was Jake Humphrey that left for BT Vision and was replaced by Suzi Perry - Blatman has her phone number by the way, lucky sod.... :d

If I recall Jake said he wanted to be with his family as his first child was on the way. (I would have thought that was a good reason to be away)

He's on daytime TV now hosting a stupid quiz show and HM says he's on a programme about kids that won't sleep.

He was on The One Show this week. A tedious TV prog with the BBC's safest, most in offensive presenters 4 days a week. Only worth watching with Chris Evans on a Sunday! Anyhow, I've not watched a minute of BBC F1 since they handed it to Sky. May as well get my monies worth given it now costs me £120 a year!

I see Jordan is back, Thought he gone to Sky.

If i picked it up right it sounds like he's sailing around the world.

Why don't we see more of lee mackenzie?

And man city are winning   :)

Bernie, that was the day before. The day before the day before where we are now.