q3

SteveD

what the devil explain please

Tactics wuv, not entertaining or exciting but necessary for the race which is more important  ;)  

Going to be interesting tomorrow

How come Webber gets all the bad luck !!

How come Webber gets all the bad luck !!

Helmut Marko was in charge of filling Webbers fuel tank... :devil:

• Like 1

Yawn...

Can someone tell me what happened?

nothing happened thats the thing wuv

f1 is a fuching joke it really is ,its just like the wwe ****e in america

Can someone tell me what happened?

Lots of time with no cars running (roughly half of each of the 3 sessions...) then some tactical play by a couple of the teams to save sets of tyres for the race - they really need to make the teams go for pole properly, I suggest an extra point or 2 awarded for pole and another for fastest lap during the race

Bring back qually tyres, there would then be no need for this "tyre saving" feel for the fans who paid money to see it in the grandstands.

Bring back qually tyres, there would then be no need for this "tyre saving" feel for the fans who paid money to see it in the grandstands.

It's a shame that some things had to be lost in the name of cost saving. At least with China there aren't too many in the grandstands to disappoint!

webbers car ran out of fuel Norman.....so he didnt get to drive round as much as the other blokes.  A really small bloke with a bad beard in a mercedes built in Brackley  was fastest followed by a grumpy not so small bloke who likes a drink followed by an Italian who needed a shave in a red car.  Eddie Irvine had a paisley shirt on and there was a new woman holding an ipad with him in the TV.

BBC - do you want me as a pundit?

Ah, OK. 

I have only started watching recently. Remembering the 60's I find it all very boring now.

I'll watch it this afternoon until Final Score comes on the red button.