Daft plates

KMT

As I've posted before, my daftest seen was E1TEL, which the owner thought stood for "El Tel". However, he was a frequent European traveler. He obviously had not looked up the word "eitel" in a German dictionary  :d

Mine's S11AGG.

It's on retention at the moment tho. Attracts a little too much attention if I'm honest.

I knew I had seen that plate! You were at Bradley's today!

Yep, that was me :-)

Had great time and was good to meet fellow Westie owners. Which was yours guitar man?

Kevin.

As I've posted before, my daftest seen was E1TEL, which the owner thought stood for "El Tel". However, he was a frequent European traveler. He obviously had not looked up the word "eitel" in a German dictionary  :d

Sounds as if he covered most of the bases with that one!

Mine's S11AGG.

It's on retention at the moment tho. Attracts a little too much attention if I'm honest.

Ermmm.... Is it possible some are interpreting the "11" as an "L" ? :-\

• Like 1

Yep, that was me :-)

Had great time and was good to meet fellow Westie owners. Which was yours guitar man?

Kevin.

Mine was the blue and silver GBS Zero.

Ermmm.... Is it possible some are interpreting the "11" as an "L" ? :-\

Ha ha, never really thought of that, a strategically placed screw between the 11 does the biz.

Maybe why the ex didn't like driving the car with the plate on? I should have thought on earlier!

Best plate I ever saw was fitted to a Bentley Mulsane Turbo circa 1990 - going up a fairly steep hill - 4 up - overtaking everything.

Reg Number;  F U 2

Priceless.

Ok then.

COB LERS