Cnc heads sports&saloons oulton park

fil46

Well what a weekend that was my first race at oulton park, it was 360 miles from Aberdeen but worth the trip everyone was very welcoming and the weather was great had 3, 20 min tests on Friday then it was right in to the thick of it on Saturday getting 5th on the grid with a 1.46.855. had the best race ever with a westy and a caterham  also a rapid rx7. lap times were good 1.47.333 in the race being held up in a few parts and not going hard enough in others. next round is croft at the end of the month I can't wait. I will have a vid up soon when youtube gets up to speed.

Sounds quality - look forward to seeing the vids! That is a rapid lap time, what's the spec of the car?!

I'm glad the 360 miles was worth it Phil, well done. :yes: Probably see you at Croft at the end of the month.

Sounds fun!

I'm in Aberdeen to (Well Rothienorman but close enough!)

Dave

Just found this vid while looking for Phil's (must be a slow internet connection in Aberdeen? ;)  )

Was going to ask where Cam Forbes was this year, but I'm pretty sure he's in the crowd next to the camera? Red jacket, black hat? Have you retired Cam? :t-up:

Oh, and what happened to Garry Watson?

Oulton outside footage:

Very rapid - looked like a fun race too, plenty of action!

• Like 1

Quality! I like the way once among the back markers that overtaking gets easier with out the hesitation seen earlier.

No criticism intended I know I don't have the balls for circuit racing, well done.

Paul

Top racing and you got the mazda on the last corner and the westfield just before the flag! Was the orange westfield Mr Owen?

Does this guy look familiar? :d

8640577086_ea36c135eb.jpg

8640576728_1dc926b138.jpg

8640577092_c29d0a88db.jpg

8640577266_1d1dc5e3dd.jpg

8640551462_e383006679.jpg

8639450147_84195b5a8d.jpg

8639451497_aec031cee3.jpg

8639451241_f9c3b97272.jpg

8639474063_35506fc76c.jpg

I have got pics of the other Westy guys as well :t-up: