I know we've done this before, - Galaxy Tab 2 or Ipad?

Norman Verona

Can we stop these please, just buy the iPad.

So far everyone says the Galaxy. As I'm used to Android if there isn't much to choose between them other than personal preference it would be silly not to go for the Galaxy. 

If three boy from Brum is endorsing the i pad, that's more of a reason to get the galaxy........

Norman,

I have the same Samsung tablet, and I find it so easy to use as my phones are all andriod also. Battery life equals an ipad easily, it has more functionality and you can use SD cards for increased memory. Ideal for movies if travelling.

Gets my vote hands down, even using it now with just the screen keyboard

Aj

^  second this :yes:

Oi!

Everyone I know with an iPad have changed everything to apple, some people never use PC/laptop, just the iPad.

I'm pure apple, hated it at first, computer tech, then got iPhone.... MacAir couple years later, now have the lot between mrs c and me! iPad 4, iPad mini, iPhone 4S iPhone 5' MacAir, MacBook Pro, Apple TV... So I actually don't know much about windows to be honest. Not since 5 years of apple only use age.

I'M NOT FROM BIRMINGHAM

BUT YOU LIVE THERE !!!!!!

Touchy little devil ain't he! ;-)

By the way, I wouldn't want this thread to go the way of the other. I know how they work just want to know what users think about USING them.

Thanks

The whole point of the tablet style computers is they are quick to turn on easy to use, don't have the wires hanging off them. So why bother if you are going to connect a keyboard and mouse to them, might just as well use yer ole desktop.

I havae never used a mouse with it, it comes with a stylus if you need precision, however my fat fingers work just aswell

Sooty, because the desktop is in this room and fixed to the desk. I want one in the kitchen and one I can take into the workshop, or out.

At the moment I have my Atrix on a keyboard dock in the kitchen. Main reason for changing is it'l  be cheaper than paying £50 a month for several hours of calls and texts that I don't use (This is on the company's contract).

As the main think I do is to annoy everyone on here it makes sense to get a "proper" keyboard on it.

AJ, Only asked as I will be using it with a keyboard so thought it would be easier if it had a mouse to move about, correcting my useless typing.

It may be in that case i suppose, but it may be just as easy to use the heyboard.  trial and error i guess on that one

We'll see, I have until last week in May to decide.