Famous People You Wish Were Alive Today...

echoz

Marco Simoncelli.

would of made world champion .

only the good die young.

Sad loss that one! He was a bit of a loose cannon but he was young and had loads of potential!

Craig jones major loss know his dad very sad ( WSS RIDER)

Johnny Cash

Anybody famous who died prematurely...........If they died of old age,then they`ve had their shot at life and we should all be happy with the memories we have of them and the legacies they`ve left behind......But when people die `too soon` without reaching their full potential and leaving so many unanswered questions ,,,,,well it`s a real tragedy.

Personally I`d  like to see anyone alive today who died `too soon`.........Famous or not...Politician,sportsman or PARENT !

If I had to choose someone famous it would be all guys cut from a similar cloth......

Barry  Sheene,James Hunt & Steve Mcqueen.................FREE SPIRITS

Anybody famous who died prematurely...........If they died of old age,then they`ve had their shot at life and we should all be happy with the memories we have of them and the legacies they`ve left behind......But when people die `too soon` without reaching their full potential and leaving so many unanswered questions ,,,,,well it`s a real tragedy.

Personally I`d like to see anyone alive today who died `too soon`.........Famous or not...Politician,sportsman or PARENT !

If I had to choose someone famous it would be all guys cut from a similar cloth......

Barry Sheene,James Hunt & Steve Mcqueen.................FREE SPIRITS

Nail on the head! need we carry on??

Graham Hill, such a funny man.  Any one see him on Call My Bluff?

Met Graham and wife Betty, they shared a table with me in the Tip Top bar after the GP Monaco 1970 , I was just to gobsmacked to talk ( or was i too pizzed  can't remember which ) :oops:

Would love to have been on HMS Beagle or maybe even Endeavor 1st class ticket of coarse :)

Would love to have had a pint with Ronny Barker.  

Would love to have had a pint with Ronny Barker.  

Don`t think he`d be too impressed with your spelling of his name though ?.....It`s  `.....ie` :d

Derek and Clive

Don`t think he`d be too impressed with your spelling of his name though ?.....It`s  `.....ie` :d

I don't think he will be too bothered he's dead and I'm dyslexic

If you would like you could call him Jonathan Cobbold, Gerald Wiley, or Jack Goetz

• Like 1

Bob Marley,

George Best,

Marilyn Monroe,

John Lennon,

Marvin Gaye,

Bruce Lee,

Elvis.

John Lennon who is either liked or loathed and a softie one Lady Di that would be interesting.

Bob :)

Donald Campbell.....

just watched the documentary......BRAVE & BRITISH

Were me and you seperated at birth EX RACER!

What a guy he was