Blyton this Sunday? 7th April

Andrew

Myself and a couple of pals are booked into Blyton this Sunday. (with Javelin)  It's my first trackday of the year, time to blow the cobwebs off the old beast. (See how the Westy goes too eh!)

The weather's looking OK for Sunday, it'll no doubt be cold, but it's looking dry.

Anyone else fancy it? :t-up:  :t-up:

Good luck for the day.......the weather God is clearly with you. :d I`m there on April 21 and hope my weather is as good as yours looks.

• Like 1

Good luck for the day.......the weather God is clearly with you. :d I`m there on April 21 and hope my weather is as good as yours looks.

Thanks Graham, tbh I'm not that bothered if it rains. Th circuit is OK in the wet, providing the puddles aren't too big! :laugh:

Not booked in on the trackday, but as I live just 5 mile away, hope to visit sometime during the day to see you all.

Look out for my green/yellow nose narrow with a full cage.

Not booked in on the trackday, but as I live just 5 mile away, hope to visit sometime during the day to see you all.

Look out for my green/yellow nose narrow with a full cage.

Will look out for you. My car must be nigh on identicle minus the yella nose! :)  (..and a bit wider.)

Forecast is looking better than ever... we may need the sunscreen. :cool: ..and there's still spaces showing on Javelin's website. Any late late late bookers?

:t-up:  :t-up:

Superb day yesterday. Sunshine, and I even had to remove a layer... slightly warm! :cool:

After giving up on the old slicks.. they've not wintered well, :laugh: we stuck to pretty old 888s, and the car ran well all day. There were some very fast cars out on track, and enough space to string a few quick laps together.

Nice to meet Mr & Mrs Gadget, and get the guided tour of all your gadgetry.. impressive stuff! :yes:

Should get some video up soon, and here's a couple of pics. :t-up:

DSC_5177c_zpscb1a550c.jpg

DSC_5304c_zps0984b785.jpg

Here's some vids:

On board views from the three cars in the pics above.. same session, different sound tracks. :d

:t-up:

My 2.1 Pinto with son driving:

Stoney's 2lt Zetec (Ex Gavin Prest car for those that know the car)

and Phil's ST Locoblade.

Can't beat a few mates together on a trackday! :cool:

Here's some vids:

On board views from the three cars in the pics above.. same session, different sound tracks. :d

:t-up:

My 2.1 Pinto with son driving:

You mean the faster driver do you Capt'n :d :D

Worried as I think I have got that coming in my direction soon  :cry:  :cry:

You mean the faster driver do you Capt'n :d :d

Worried as I think I have got that coming in my direction soon  :cry:  :cry:

Nick, it's my latest upgrade path. To make my car faster.. put a faster driver in it! :t-up: ... much cheaper too. :laugh:

Any tips as there on April 21 ?         

Yes Graham, enjoy it! :)

Hope you get the weather too, but as I said earlier, Blyton's not too scary if it's wet. :yes: