Tasty Testy Toasty Toast Poll

Captain Colonial

Toasty Toast Poll  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A tasty testy toasty toast poll just for Norman!

Thanks Scott.

However, my vote isn't quite the whole truth.

I love hot buttered toast but haven't had any for months as I'm trying to lose some weight.

Now, I know we all say, me included, that if you're overweight you can reduce weight yourself. However, I find it difficult to walk as I have half a cartlidge in one knee and arthritis in both. I have to eat little and often )which adds up to a lot) due to diabetes. I do go for a 2 kilometer walk most days and have nagged HM to reduce my food portions.

Still overweight but have lost a little.  

I love the do you vote in polls Q

Classic :)

My favourite question is the one that shows proof we've finally Anglicised the Captain, (for those that remember him as such!)

The correct use of the word Jam.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

:p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

My favourite question is the one that shows proof we've finally Anglicised the Captain, (for those that remember him as such!)

The correct use of the word Jam.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

:p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I knew when I added that choice that I was never going to win - say "jam" and get the above, or use "jelly" and get the mick taken out of me. :laugh:  :t-up:

:blush: I've a sneaking suspicion you knew exactly who would do it too. :oops::blush::suspect:

Two things to add...

1. Cooked on the hot plate of our Aga In a special holder made out of mesh shaped like a pair of table tennis bats but bigger, hinged at the top.  (Actually a picture is more helpful).
  2. Spread with butter and 'Gentleman's Relish'.

Yum yum

Rory's Dad

:blush: I've a sneaking suspicion you knew exactly who would do it too. :oops::blush::suspect:

The list of suspects was short but highly distinguished. :laugh:  :love:  :cool:

1. Spread with butter and 'Gentleman's Relish'.

That sounds like the toast a friend of mine once served to Michael Winner. He sent it back saying it was very salty...

:suspect:

That sounds like the toast a friend of mine once served to Michael Winner. He sent it back saying it was very salty...

:suspect:

It maybe salty but it's still a classic IMO :cool:

Rory's Dad