Couple of my Images

7sRWild

Open to opinions on these. 

Misty-morning_zpsbb38709b.jpg
Mists-of-Time-by-Steve-Wild_zps2aac7d1f.
flight-of-the-crab-apple_zps72bcb731.jpg
_MG_0574-bw-copy_zpsfc9456e3.jpg
  • Like 1

1st off  "a couple"  = 2  not 4 :)

No1 The Kazi ?

No2 Sunday morning Nagasaki ?

No3 what the devil /

No 4 Scrap Yard Challenge the begining :t-up:  :t-up:

:)  :)  :)

If i had to choose two as my favourites it would be the first and last images

The building in the first image is what makes the picture for me, standing in stark silhouette against the barren landscape and highlighted by the light striking it's side. Proportionally it works very well :yes: and would look very good as a canvas on the wall above my sofa :cool:

The 4th image has obviously seen some photoshop which I'm not always a fan of but the desensitising on the sky has helped highlight the foreground. My only criticism is that the corners of the bumper has been lost in the crop and a bit more space around it at the front may have been better.

My reason for not choosing the second as one of my favourites is that i'd have liked to see a greater depth of field and some more clarity to the background and the trees. The apple photo is technically very good but it just took me a while to work out what it was.

All IMO of course and much better than I could ever manage. :yes:

1st and 4th for me, look very good and would be excellent to have on the wall. 2 is good, not in same league. 3 just doesn't do anything for me.

1n2 are stunning

very good indeed, all of them

but 1 and 2 are my faves

the car is that HDR image?

All look great. I'd like a bit more info though, where were they taken, time of year/day, etc...

Thanks all, really appreciate the comments. I love how different images invoke different responses. 1,3,and 4 all taken in Alberta Canada. #2 on a lonely road in British Columbia.   The Car image was converted to Black and White and then rendered using the Smudge tool in Photoshop. 

All very good, but love #2!

Would buy that one.

Loving 1 & 2 not sure about the 3rd or 4th Get No 1 blown up and hang it on the wall!!!