stuff on the Northampton Motorsport rolling road in March 2013

Northampton Motorsport

The ultima sounded a bit loud! As befits the numbers I suppose.

I presume the cosworth was 2wd, but how do you put a 4wd car on a rolling road? Or do you just need a special 4 wheel one?

Hope this isn't drifting too far......

yep another 50K needed for the 4wd version of the dyno 

what was with the brake lights falshing away on the sierra? i was skimming through with no sound so couldnt really tell if it was on purpose to achieve a specific point or not?

No just a badly adjusted brake light switch which seemed to make contact each time i pressed the clutch or with vibration at higher revs

Great Videos Troy!!  Cheers mate (and car was a dream at Coombe mate) Thanks to all 

I think it's his favourite :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Rory's Dad

I Have become very attached to that chair!! its quite versatile you know.

Hi james

meant to call you today to see how the event went, but guess what, on the dyno all day!!

heheheh - was cold and wet and my theme tune was "self preservation society"!!!!  Drove like my Nan in the morning and bit better in the afternoon.  Car was great thanks to all your efforts last week 0 THANKYOU all - was a great day.  

I loved that anglia on the rollers!!!

No just a badly adjusted brake light switch which seemed to make contact each time i pressed the clutch or with vibration at higher revs

thought so ... but tbf you could have spun me any old techinical bull **** and i probably would have just gone "Ahhhhh ok then" :) lol

The tyres on the Ultima 'growing' with speed was very impressive as were the output figures :oops: 

Loved the anglebox, great sound, must be great fun to drive :t-up:   

I always wondered why they didn't video my old cross flow westie when I took it there ...

I don't see a diesel on the list . . . the thrum of a Volvo D5 would be a nice addition to the video  ;)

Hammy - i think the same mate :-) would love to see my car in that vid!!! 

The tyres on the Ultima 'growing' with speed was very impressive as were the output figures :oops:

Loved the anglebox, great sound, must be great fun to drive :t-up:   

The owner of the Anglia had his first event of the year at Mallory on the 17 th and posted the 19th fastest time out of 120 entrants. not bad for a 1300 driven by a 70 year old!! 

If I can find a diesel crossflow that should keep everyone happy

• Like 1