Next Cambridge Area Meeting 31st March 2013 Brekkies Run

chazpowerslide

Hi chaps.

Just a quick reminder for the Cambridge Area sesaon opener on Sunday 31st March 2013.

I have a table booked at the Comfy Cafe (Deepdale Cafe) Burnham Deepdale http://www.deepdalecafe.co.uk/ for 10am.

Timings for the run are the same as usual.

I'll meet the Cambridge side of the area at Tesco Milton at 07:45am and we'll then motor onto the pertol station at Downham Market to meet up with the Peterborough chappies at 9am. 

We'll then crack onto the Burnham Deepdale for brekkies by 10am.

From the Cafe we can meander home or go eleswhere.

Post up if you are coming along please.

Chaz.

Chaz - I have already started a thread for this  :yes: 

see here http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/100539-breakfast-run-burnham-deepdale-sun-31st-march/

my times look a little different to yours - shall I amend my times?

D'oh.

Sorry mate.

I put 7:45am for the Cambs meeting area at Tesco so we can get away by 8am pending fueling and tyre kicking.

9am should be good at Downham.

Table booked for 10am.

Prob better to edit on your thread on times as the table bookung is the fixed time to meet.

Chaz.

:d:t-up: :t-up:  although 10am maybe a bit optimistic do you reckon knowing us lot :d

list updated

I preferred Cleggy's target time of between 10:30 and 11:00, it is Sunday don't you know :t-up: