seems fingerman is up his own arse

SteveD

I love all this! They're racing drivers and I know there's team orders, but what the devil! Even Hamilton wasn't happy today with his win and Rosberg obeyed orders!!

Reminds me of proper racing of old and watching footage of, and listening to documentaries of the likes of Stewart, Moss, etc! Racing is in the blood of these guys!

I love all this! They're racing drivers and I know there's team orders, but what the devil! Even Hamilton wasn't happy today with his win and Rosberg obeyed orders!!

Reminds me of proper racing of old and watching footage of, and listening to documentaries of the likes of Stewart, Moss, etc! Racing is in the blood of these guys!

Agreed 100%

If they have team orders then they should all obey or don't have them and let them race, it was interesting to watch but for all the wrong reasons made me feel a bit sad at the end.

Force India what went on there and Paul Di Resta felt for the guy, just when they are getting into the points.

Imagine a race: Vettel leading Webber second with 10 laps or so to go, team orders arrive instructing drivers to turn it down.... then Webber bolts past Vettel.........he would have thrown a proper crybaby kiddypaddy all his teddies would be flying out of his little redbull cot.....  I think Webber was very composed in his actions post race.

Merc situation looked a bit more dubious as it looks like Hamilton had to turn it down to save his fuel I think Ross was telling porkies to Rosberg  ???

Force India what went on there and Paul Di Resta felt for the guy, just when they are getting into the points.

I think they said it was a failure of a new wheel hub design

Imagine a race: Vettel leading Webber second with 10 laps or so to go, team orders arrive instructing drivers to turn it down.... then Webber bolts past Vettel.........he would have thrown a proper crybaby kiddypaddy all his teddies would be flying out of his little redbull cot.....  I think Webber was very composed in his actions post race.

Merc situation looked a bit more dubious as it looks like Hamilton had to turn it down to save his fuel I think Ross was telling porkies to Rosberg  ???

Think you`re right...Ross` instructions sounded a bit rehearsed.

nobody is bigger than the team hope fettel gets a slap from horner.

but i doubt it think nico was the bigger man today.

nobody is bigger than the team hope fettel gets a slap from horner.

but i doubt it think nico was the bigger man today.

Paul thats right there is no I in team, but the point is IMO Its a race, and the competitors are being told not to race.CRAZY

I guess when the drivers supply there own cars, then they can choose.

there is one thing fingerman has done himself no favours today and i hope that nobody lets him forget it especially the rest of the drivers and they remind him he's a nunney at every opportunity ,i imagine webber has a lot of freinds in f1 as he's a likable bloke unlike fingerman who comes accross as a cry baby whinning nunney constantly

think back to when he moved accross webber and caused the massive accident then tried to blame webber ,oh mate its on tv we all saw you pull accross him goodness me

Haven`t you seen the way he wags his No.1 finger to everyone each time he wins a race?

Belongs with his attitude.....up his A***!!

I find it hilarious that people get so wound up about the finger thing. It's not even in the same league of irritating as his radio messages!

I find it hilarious that people get so wound up about the finger thing. It's not even in the same league of irritating as his radio messages!

fingerman sounds better than radio man