seems fingerman is up his own arse

SteveD

seems to me webber knows fingerman was not supposed to pass him ,he does not seem happy ,webber do us all a favour and knock the nunney out

The place and way he did it by the pit wall could have taken them both out and caused serious injury, ala Schumacher and Barrachello a few years ago.

Oooooo, no wonder Webber is brassed off, Fingergirl was supposed to follow orders and stay behind and decided not to obey.  Bad blood at Red Bull for the rest of the season.  Can't stand that talented twit, what a gearknob.

well said webber well said

well said webber well said

Yep, Fingergirl can forget anyone being his wingman and covering his  :arse: this season.

Mark is now finger man it seems. Just a different finger :d

If I were Webber, I'd be screaming at Horner and demanding to know why Fingergirl wasn't ordered to let Webber pass him to correct the crime.

webber should cut his chuffin finger off infact all his cockin fingers

Interesting interviews after race !!!

Big punch up booked later on, just hope the cameras catch it.

If Carlsberg did team mates Vettel would probably get told to **** off  :arse:

going against the grain here, I would prefer to see a motor race, in any other sport, the said team orders would be seen as match fixing.

I don't like the fingerman guy but if i had money on him to win that race and he was to told to hold back i would have been cheated.

Disgraceful behaviour by fingerman, fancy having him as a team mate.

Glad to see Mr It's no fair out of it at the start

Well done to Lewis as he had his hands tied.

But Rosburg stands out as the bigger man and needs to tell fingerman how to do it.

so seriously what do you reckon the outcome will be

Nothing will happen. Vettle is the quickest driver and the team favorite, if webber throws everything out of the pram they know he will have no where to go. The owner of the team favours Vettle. He was clearly quicker but he should have taken team instructions as Rosberg did, which was a more unfair decision as Rosberg was miles faster than hamilton.

My Daughter was there for the race and was sat at the end of the start finish line so saw the move by Vettle, she said afterwards the interviews were shown as tense.