time to say goodbye ,so its goodbye from me

SteveD

well im about to embark on a long journey

its a long hard journey that i may not return from so i thought i would say goodbye just incase i dont make it through to the other side ,the chances of me coming out the other side alive are slim very slim about 20% to be honest but i have to do it i owe it to my family to try ,so this maybe my last chance to say goodbye to you guy's , i love you all ,the club has made me laugh every day but things in life change and sometimes you have to place your life in other peoples hands

im about to leave to set off and drive through birmingham so please wish me luck ,i hope i can make it through to the other side alive , i have spent the last 3 hours fitting flouresent stripes all over my van and fitting pillows to the bumpers and also mounting  a loud speaker system to shout at feckers in my way and a snow plough to the front to fling pedestrians and cyclists that stray into the road out of my way , cherry is there any advice you can give me

• Like 2

Ya Bayard.....you had me goin for a minute there....lmfao.

Personally I cannot see the problem with driving around birmingham never had any problems myself

Just dominate the road and you will have no problems.

If you think birmingham is bad people just try driving though Istanbul that is the worst place on earth

Istanbul is pretty tasty I'll give you that. Watched a focus saloon have a pretty major coming together with an Armco barrier in istanbul whilst trying to get to the airport.

Good luck mate; I hear its bad down there.

Top Gear are considering doing a Christmas Special in a dangerous area of Smethwick. That would be something special if allowed.

I'm here for you if you need it !

See you on the other side wuv. It's been emotional

Good luck mate; I hear its bad down there.

Top Gear are considering doing a Christmas Special in a dangerous area of Smethwick. That would be something special if allowed.

I'm here for you if you need it !

I am assured that 'Smerrick' is the local pronunciation...  :p

p.s.

I have survived Brum and Wolverhampton in the past, but that was ten years ago...

Don't do it Steve you've only been 43 for a day, think again before venturing into the "Dark Side"

Bob :cry:  :cry: :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  

You have to be kidding me...it's Birmingham I feel sorry for.  Imagine a city with both Crashioli AND the Diplofat in it.

• Like 1

Personally I cannot see the problem with driving around birmingham never had any problems myselfJust dominate the road and you will have no problems.If you think birmingham is bad people just try driving though Istanbul that is the worst place on earth

See "just dominate the road" I'm one for following defensive driving and watching the carnage unfold. However, snow!!! So roads are quiet with most people unable to even get off their drives!

You have to be kidding me...it's Birmingham I feel sorry for. Imagine a city with both Crashioli AND the Diplofat in it.

Never had an RTC pre Birmingham. Never really saw near misses either!

Did you make it Steve???

Not had a reply, I guess not. I'm waiting for a p1ss taker to end up with a micra in the side of them!

You have to be kidding me...it's Birmingham I feel sorry for.  Imagine a city with both Crashioli AND the Diplofat in it.

Never had an RTC pre Birmingham. Never really saw near misses either!

Who said anything about a RTC?  I was talking in general terms!  Are you two going to meet up and form a team, or a weird Transformer?

If both driving in the snow, he's "dominating" the road behind and I'm defensive in front... Could be a weird ass transformer!