carbon fibre cycle wings

subsy

Hi.I have a pair of carbon fibre cycle wings for sale.These are genuine carbon fibre that are lined with fibre glass.I bought these last year with the intention to fit my car but were found to be to small for 205 width tyres.Although the inside measurement is 205 mm I think they are intended for 185 or possible 195 width tyres.They have small scratches where they were stored in previous owners shed.will proberly need a fresh coat of laquer.I paid 150.00 pound for the pair and am open to sensible offers.Never fitted to a car.would prefer pick up as I have trouble getting to a post office to post.Birmingham area.will post pictures in a short while. Subsy.

IMAG0443_zps36ce5167.jpg

IMAG0448_zpsdaa520ee.jpg

I'll ask Mrs C...

But I doubt I'll be allowed until after car's fixed.

However, I have an idea, could you deliver them to Westfield Factory?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Im interested, can I have second dibs please. Need to check tyre size when I get home, if suitable I will make you an offer. I can easily collect as I spend most of my time in Brum. Ta

Mrs G just checked for me, as I thought mine are 195's. Im happy to pay the asking price and collect, slight concern with your comment(or possible 195 width tyres).

If your happy for me to have second dibs please call (07771344643). If these turn out to be not suitable for my tyres I could contact MWMSport?

Im still waiting for a response from my PM of a few days ago! :(

Hi sorry for delay getting back to you all.Still for sale.Sorry cant deliver to westfield factory as this is about 20 miles through the city for me and I just don't have the time with work comitments.Again I must stress that these are not perfect and will proberly only fit over 185 tyres.if anybody wants to bring along a wheel and tyre to try you are welcome.This is one of the reasons I don't want to post as I don't want somebody else to make the same mistake I made.Sorry RussH .I have had no email.Also nobody has made me a offer but was thinking of £100.00 for the pair.   Subsy.

Hi.if anyone needs to contact me please text me on 07775810114 please give me chance to get back to you.I will ASAP.cheers Subsy.

That's ok Subsy, I'm out of the running and was a naughty plan to skip out asking Mrs C. I hope someone gets a nice deal.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.