whiteout.....what will you do today ?

Graham0127

Well snow arrived here today......tiny amount at the moment but everything is covered.Let the chickens out and collected the eggs.Been up to the garage and cut a BIG hole in Farmer....Jims bonnet for his air filter.Going back up in a minute to fit 12v power point for charging camera etc. and an analogue clock as I don't like wearing a watch,but do like to know the time.Glad my garage is heated.....especially being a southern softie.

Aint life good.

What are other members doing to avoid the weather and the wife ???????

Wife at work, (Blessings) so in kitchen finishing off repairs to my scuttle which had more holes in it than a colander.

Will go into garage later to prepare and cook dinner.

• Like 1

Wife at work, (Blessings) so in kitchen finishing off repairs to my scuttle which had more holes in it than a colander.

Will go into garage later to prepare and cook dinner.

Repairs in the kitchen Marty.......How do you get away with that ????.

I've been working on the car since collecting it wednesday.

Was going to go out for a run this morning as soon as i taxed it to check it over as its now ready for our local breakfast run.

All the best made plans and all that :down: 

So i will have to do some shopping and housework instead. :cry:  

Was going to head to a trimming company to get a quote for a half hood, didn't fancy driving the Westy in the snow and slush  :( .

How funny, I'm due to go to a trimming company this afternoon so that they can take a look at the standard hood with a view to building in some of the mods I want and improve the fit.

Roads are reasonably clear round here though.

Lots of snow,

No sky

Apple TV works, watched a film, cleaned flip flops, watching film, then cook, film, clean house, film, collect wife from work.

Same again tomorrow.

Just gluing another piece on my model 

Doesn't she mind you doing that  ;)

Thank God for Snow, I've got a whole day to play with me new MacBook. Down side is I was planning on supporting the wscc sprint series by spectating at Castle Combe, I wonder how thats going  ???

• Like 1

Got around to doing a job I've been meaning to do for years, fitted a loft ladder so I don't have to swing off the top of a pair of steps anymore LOL..........Rock & Roll baby

I tried doing some gardening earlier, but gave up after 5 minutes, far too cold for me.

Was going to snow foam the Audi, but it's falling out of the sky, so no need.

Put the heater on in the garage for an hour or so then sorted a few bits out on the car ready for it to go to its new home :-(

Then in the afternoon took a rather nice looking cheque to the bank.

Now looking on pistonheads for something special with a roof so I can use it during the summer without getting wet :-)