Seight V8 owners

Petemac

I sort of have one

Putting a new chassis in it at the moment but should be back on the road next year

love the exhaust manifolds/system !!

me too.....sat in the garage waiting for the sun to come out.......sometime this year hopefully........must do more miles this year, like I always say that every year, but I still love just looking at it wherever it is....but the sound is awesome too.

It's mad to drive but such a buzz.

another scott....lol

Scott which part of Stockton are you from?  I was born in Tilery (no longer exists) it was next door to Portrack. I have a sister still lives in that part.

Pete.

pete,

I live in eaglescliffe, about 3 miles from Stockton down towards yarm.

Most of portrack is now business related, a few houses still exist, I did know a few people from down that way when I was younger but those days are long gone....lol

regards

scott

pete,

I live in eaglescliffe, about 3 miles from Stockton down towards yarm.

Most of portrack is now business related, a few houses still exist, I did know a few people from down that way when I was younger but those days are long gone....lol

regards

scott

I know what you mean Scott, things really have changed, I was home a few months ago and got lost in Stockton town due to the stupid one-way system. I will be home again once my car is on the road. I will let you know when I am over that way, we may be able to meet up and go for a spin if the weather is up for it.

Regards

Pete

pete,

Sure next time you are up drop me a message and we can arrange something, i very rarely see other kit cars around my area, and another fellow seight owner is more than welcome.

regards

scott

Hi. Im a Scottish owner with a stage 3 4.6. Great fun. Still in bits from the winter re-wiring but nearly back in one piece! Enjoy.

Hi. Im a Scottish owner with a stage 3 4.6. Great fun. Still in bits from the winter re-wiring but nearly back in one piece! Enjoy.

Bloomin heck!!  what does it do to the gallon if your careful with your right foot ? Looks a nice motor bet you can't wait for the summer.

Regards

Pete

pete,

Sure next time you are up drop me a message and we can arrange something, i very rarely see other kit cars around my area, and another fellow seight owner is more than welcome.

regards

scott

Ok Scott will do, take care.

Pete