Seight V8 owners

Petemac

Hello everyone, and in particular Seight V8 enthusiasts, I'm curious to know how many there are of us running around in these lovely bits of kit with a view to chatting to like minded people, if you don't mind that is.

Regards to all and not just V8 guys.

Petemac     (newbie)

Hi there Petemac

I'm a westie owner but I don't have the big V8 I'm running a zetec 2.0

Welcome

Scott

Welcome.  It doesn't matter what's under the bonnet - they are all fun :yes:

• Like 2

Still a lovely motor Scott that's the main thing shame the weather is s//t just our luck. I was on my way to Italy in May until some idiot in a 35 ton truck took my pride and joy away from me, really gutted I hope to be on the road again in the next few months after I bought my wreck from the insurance company.

Good chatting to you Scott..

Hi Pete ,I have one ! Its fun cheers Jon

Pete

i have one :t-up:

me too.....sat in the garage waiting for the sun to come out.......sometime this year hopefully........must do more miles this year, like I always say that every year, but I still love just looking at it wherever it is....but the sound is awesome too.

It's mad to drive but such a buzz.

another scott....lol

me too.....sat in the garage waiting for the sun to come out.......sometime this year hopefully........must do more miles this year, like I always say that every year, but I still love just looking at it wherever it is....but the sound is awesome too.

It's mad to drive but such a buzz.

another scott....lol

Scott what a small world I was born in Stockton but now live in the midlands. My car is off the road due to a smash and I hope to be back up and running late July

I hope the weather picks up soon for you to get out in that lovely motor of yours.

Nice to chat to you Scott.

Regards  Pete

Hi Pete had mine since 1998 and its on its fourth engine, through boredom not unreliability. Its now a tvr ajp 8. It is relatively stripped out and runs an Aero screen. Cheers jon

Hi petemac - welcome to the club - any pics of your V8 ?cars

I have a few but if you log onto the Westfield sportscar site and go to showroom and you will see 6 westies on show mine is the dark blue one on the left, that was taken quite a few years ago. Mine is now being rebuilt ready for the summer after a rear end shunt.

Regards  Pete

Hi Pete had mine since 1998 and its on its fourth engine, through boredom not unreliability. Its now a tvr ajp 8. It is relatively stripped out and runs an Aero screen. Cheers jon

I love them mate can't get enough of the raw grunt and power, feeling a bit cheesed off though since my accident

Any pics of yours Jon ??

Regards

Pete

Hi Pete there's also a few more SEiGHT owners registered here  :t-up: