Thanks for the welcome

Petemac

Hello all, just joined yesterday already feel like part of this wonderful gang, can't wait to get my car back on the road after the little shunt 2 weeks ago, but hey I'm here to tell the tale and spend time with the love of my life (apart from the wife) had to get that in. Cheers all for the replies to my question ref Cat D

Petemac

Hi Peter, glad to have you on board, hopefully we can do enough over the next two months to convince you to join us full time.  Sorry to hear about your shunt, but you've got the right attitude, important thing is you're safe.  Good friendly bunch in here, and almost all of them have been vaccinated so no fears, just jump in with both feet.  Come see me at Stoneleigh in early May and I'll do you a deal on full membership on the stand - also be prepared for severe upgradeitis, a terminal disease all members get where the other members love helping and encouraging you to spend your money. :t-up:  ;)   :)

Thank you Scott I think I'd be stupid not to join full time. Sadly can't make may but we will meet I'm sure. Take care.

Peter.

No worries, I'll email you just prior to your 60 days expiring and do you a deal online then. :)

hello and welcome :yes:

• Like 1

Wotcha Pete, sorry to hear about shunt , glad you are ok? 

Have fun with you car mate

James 

Pete, you don't live in Birmingham, do you?

Steer clear of birmingham

Welcome to the club Pete as you are residing in the Midland, would suggest steering clear of carbon fibre infected yellow westfield .

Otherwise enjoy your car when it returns.