Breakfast Run - Burnham Deepdale - Sun 31st March

Cleggy the Spyder Man

I have the drivers side door to replace today if the weather is OK.

I have been meaning to do it for ages but kept putting it off. 

I pulled the door card off yesterday and the job does not look difficult.

Chaz.

dont forget the clocks going forwards chaps  :oops:

have a feeling I may sleep in - knock hard on the door felllas :blush:

Cracking day for it Cleggy!!  Apologies but I wont be able to make it as work calls..... have a great run all of you.....

A good run out and home in time for some dinner.

Nice to see everyone again

Looking forward to the next one

Tony

Yep, me too.

Apparently Liam's clutch gave out and he had to be recovered.

Oh, and despite the MX being slow it kept up ok....

The best bit was my first "Full English" since the 'ole gall bladder was removed with no ill effects, so the internal plumbing is up to scratch at last!!!!

God, I love the NHS!!!!!!

Before the GB operation the mere wiff of bacon made me go green!!!!!

Nice to see you are still driving the car like you really, really, really want to kill it Tone.........

Chaz.

Thanks very much, guys.  RealIy was a great morning out.  That's the first time I've given the car a proper, good ragging!

However, that's the first and last time I'll be doing that down here, as I'm back Oop Norf  to teach some [shudder] students.  It's been great to know you all, over the years.  But, you know how these things work out - Here's my email; my twitter account; my Facebook account, etc.  Then, slowly people start to disappear from your feeds.  Out of sight... out of mind.

I've got many fond memories of my time with you all and I've learnt so much about removing and replacing CVH sumps!  I'll either catch up with the Westfield folk in the North East, but I'll probably lean more towards the Skyline forums.

Other than Chaz, I suspect that's the last I'll see of you all unless I'm able to make the mid-month meeting at the pub.

Later,

Neil

Nice to see you are still driving the car like you really, really, really want to kill it Tone.........

Chaz.

Who me 

you must have the wrong bloke  :oops: