job opportunity

SteveD

Back to the job spec...

In terms of staff facilities, what is provided in the way of washrooms and showers and how may they be used?

Billboard and if it's raining a brolly!

Back to the job spec...

In terms of staff facilities, what is provided in the way of washrooms and showers and how may they be used?

well there is a bog and a sink , if you do feel the need for a shower there is a hose pipe outside ,but the neighbours dont take kindley to people bollock naked taking a shower outside

oh nearly forgot there is a kettle to

but the neighbours dont take kindley to people bollock naked taking a shower outside

and you know this how exactly..... :o  :laugh:

I hope there's an endless supply of biscuits.

I'm sure if you really need a shower Steve will spray you down, in the spray booth, with the used thinners. That's get any grease off.

Anyway, forget about the kettle, it sounds like you won't have time for tea or coffee.

Biscuits!?!?!?

Application form?

If it was somewhere I'd be looking to move I'd defiantly offer myself on a trail basis for a while and see if I suit what you want and if the job suits what I want.

I think that's how I'll find my next job, try it, if I like it, sign a contract.

Can't believe there's no takers... "I know a lad, that has a son..." Kinda thing.

i'd love to do it - but wrong part of the world.... What about Echoz (Kingston) he needs a new job :-)

Joking aside Steve give Andy McDonald a call Barney mate. Lives on the Wirral but last unheard he was out of work.

well there is a bog and a sink , if you do feel the need for a shower there is a hose pipe outside ,but the neighbours dont take kindley to people bollock naked taking a shower outside

oh nearly forgot there is a kettle to

I can vouch for the bog and sink, cos' I had a pee there today :)

As for the kettle, well he didn't offer me a brew, so I can't confirm he's got one :p  

And as for Birmingham is the Hagley Road out of it onto gods little acre that is the BLACK COUNTRY ***** Brummies!

I can vouch for the bog and sink, cos' I had a pee there today :)

As for the kettle, well he didn't offer me a brew, so I can't confirm he's got one :p

If a customer ain't due a brew, what's he going to treat staff like???

Joking, please don't decide not to apply on that comment. I'm sure there's ample first aid kits, clean cups, Christmas bonuses and adequate paid holiday.

Always the optimist.

And as for Birmingham is the Hagley Road out of it onto gods little acre that is the BLACK COUNTRY ***** Brummies!

Hagley road, five ways end is tip of town and where school girl got stabbed on school bus couple of weeks ago. 1/2 mile from my house. T'other end is leading to junction 3 of M5 and Dudley!