Curborough Sprint 16th June 2013 (Round 19)

John Fisher

Help Required. :d  :love:

I know it looks a long way off, but round 19 of this years WSCC Speed Series is planned for 16th June at Curborough.

This year you will have the dubious pleasure of me (Fish) as your Secretary Of The Meeting!! :) ;)  ;)

As ever, this event will rely on volunteers for marshalling both for the Sunday sprint and the track day activities on Saturday.

My plea is for volunteers to marshal for both days and also to assist with helping to set the track up over the weekend and also clear up after the event.

If you could help, it would be very much appreciated. :)  :)  :)

Can you please get in touch via email (fisherjohn1@sky.com) or PM  and I will collate details.

PS - let me know if you have a particular duty you would like - i.e. start line, paddock etc and I will do my best to sort.

Also, if you can keep this on topic, I wold very much appreciate it

Thanks

Fish :)  :)

• Like 1

I did start line for the sprint last year, would like to do it again this year if that helps!

Got it down in the diary!

can i be on beer watch ,after all this years event is a beer free zone so i'll police that wuv

I have 3 children over 16 and Debbie so we could provide a few for duties.  Subject to junior show jumping commitments.

Cheers

James 

Hi John, put me down to help on the Saturday trackday. Cant help on the Sunday as I'll be competing all being well.

Wuv, Somehow I can't see you being associated with a beer free zone!! Fish

seriously i am a beer free zone , i can keep my eye on richard james and mr nunn oh and richard kerr

look see i have started aleady

http://thefullpint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/beer-police.jpg

Steve H

Many thanks - will be in touch :)

Wuv - what is about those three particular individuals that you find so attractive?  ;)  ;)  ;)

Fish

do you not like men in tights

Plumber/Jock/Taff (sort of) - nah, cant say it lights my candle!

Anyway - you and Marshall competing on the Sunday?????

FIsh