Dominator headlights

WINGNUT

Hi all!

Cant stop attacking my car with spanners and screwdrivers at present!! :laugh:

Im now toying with the idea of converting to dominator headlights but cant make my mind up!  Seen some on ebay but not sure if you have to buy two singles or if the twin ones can seperate (im assuming they dont)

Anybody got this setup? how do you find it?

Also how do they fit do they require modifying / brackets making?

Regards scott

I can't comment on the ones on eBay that appeared to be 'paired' but you can get them as individual units from the likes of CBS, SVC, etc. I like the look of them and they work brilliantly. On a aeroscreened Westy they look awesome as it fits the sleek racing look a tad better!

They fit with no modification required! :t-up:

KitCar1-March2013Issue_zps0eb1b543.jpeg

They won't pass an MOT as the beam pattern is not correct. There is a "fix" but I am not convinced that it works

They will.  Some don't need to be adapted but my MOT man said they needed to be twisted so they kick up on the nearside.  This is achieved by cutting another slot in the front rim so the lights units can be refitted twisted IYSWIM.

Rory's Dad

• Like 1

Mine has passed with these fitted for the last couple of years and the lights are not modified, they did say that they wasn't very good though.

Got mine from m&p

I have a set that I would part with for a sensible offer (unmodified and in excellent condition)

Mine passed the MOT no issues. Find yourself an understanding MOT guy! ;)

I'm on my second set, easy to fit and have never had any issues with MOT

Mine have two notches in rim to kick the beam off to the right or left, so they can be LH drive or RH drive I think

I've not got them fitted yet as I'm making brackets

Thanks all for your help and tips will start to look into it a bit more now! Least I have something to work with now!

Scott