the curse of hodders trailer

SteveD

yup had it signed and stamped for two days, as for sheep dip imunisation ive still got some genital wart cream left will that do :D  :durr:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Mark Stanton

• smithy

• I.S.M

Uhmmm...John Palmer's doing the Speed Series. Thats blown it then !!!

ha ha you're stuffed :t-up:  :durr:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

JP - John think of him as a challenge. Other than that a good dose of tea with that laxative additive  ;)  :D  :)  should put anyone out of action for a while and allow you an extra point

The SS has got some bl**** good drivers in it once again - whoever wins in 2002 will have done extremely well  :D  :)  :cool:  and it certainly ain't gonna be me.

Did Offa have planning permission for his dyke, cos technically Oswestry and Loton are still in England. The last bastion of Englishness is Kington Golf Course - with Offa's Dyke running straight through it (she's a big lass with comfortable shoes).  :cool:  :p  :D  :)  :t-up:  :sheep:

isn't interested in blokes by the sound of it either , thank god with a name like  offa            :(  :0

I ve got an idea!! How about for 2002 the winner of the speed series gets to take home a "one lady owner never raced or rallyed" orange trailler. That ort to even things out a little!

he can keep his bl**** trailer  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

SteveD

Genital wart cream ! What did you need that for ? Off some other tart of a bike I guess, maybe I don't want you after all.

Is that right  ???  Genital wart cream is good cure for a dose of the shimano's  :)  ;)  ???  :(  :D

na campagnolio's you not no nuffin  :t-up:  :durr:

Apolooogees.

Campags are for the Class H guys - Shimano's strictly road-going  ;)

Got your entry form through for Shelsley  ???  got mine today and faxed it straight back  :cool:  :D  :)

It's the nearest circuit to me - bet ya I don't get an entry.

class h whats that ? ain't got a bl**** class  ( just here for the beer ) and this bl**** cream better work  :t-up:  :durr:  :arse:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :cool: shelsley what causes that ? and have you a cure