the curse of hodders trailer

SteveD

in my not very valued or profesional opinion i would say that it is the trailer that  is cursed making derek crash twice last year and its new owner mark smith at 3 sisters today making him put his car in the tyre wall , even after giving it a new paint job with matching rachet straps. so i say we have a public burning of this cursed beast at loton :t-up:  :durr:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Mark Stanton

• smithy

• I.S.M

OH  :arse:  - is Smithy o.k  ??? Done much damage  ???  Hope not.

evening spam boy , no injuries just the usual bent steering arm smashed cycle wing and nosecone , seems a snaped steering column was to blame , and to follow that were the usual smithy moans

He's o.k if he's moaning then - good job his column didn't snap at Loton.  ;)

yep good job it snaped where it did or he could of been in serious trouble , he never stopped moaning must be becuse he's welsh , :t-up:  :durr:

i as me said he's welsh :arse:  :love:

Evening all

tis but a mere scrape!

and it was worth it to drink I.S.M. senior's beer!

not my fault anyway, blame SBD for making it go to fast.

as for the hodder curse, the trailers being excorcised by some druids in deepest wales.

druids is thet welsh for sheep  :sheep:  :love:

Nope, according to my welsh phrase book - Sheep is welsh for "good night out" and its the only word with two vowels  ;)  :D  :)

Hope I can still get an entry for Llys-Y-Fran and Anglesey, I'll get me coat.  :devil:  :cool:  :)  :D

??? Sorry to hear about the car

Just a quick question where did the column break?

Hope it's mended by Loton

C Ya There

Phil

it was the top column that broke bottom end where the splines are - the weekest point lucky  i had a spare column so we just welded on his quick release boss , the sheeps at ,sorry smithy's at loton sunday  :arse:  :sheep:

everything was fixed by the next morning, big thanks to steveD( aka allsorts) for his 'within the hour' column service

just come back from loton, all ok apart from the odd unclaimed sheep on route.

Great to hear you're back on track.  :D  :)

Don't worry about the loose sheep - the druids will be along later on their sunday night out,  :D  or leave it for a couple of weeks and we'll have a lamb Bar-B-Q. MINT SAUCE!  :)  :t-up: