I'm going to start a book.

Norman Verona

It's not every time I go out, I walk to work during rush hour, across three dodgy junctions that are complicate to even explain. Then everyone drives at 50 mph! So high risk. I walk home at lunch time, then mid afternoon walk into town, during school kick out, high risk again! Kids play chicken, mothers driving are talking on phone or looking at their kids in the back seats and not the road. So that's asking for trouble!

In the car, passenger, with a brummie... They were talking on the phone while driving, coming out of junctions and going around round abouts. Then on a round about went straight over, not following the road markings, causing horns to be sounded. Then they approached traffic lights at 42mph, in a thirty. They were red and they slammed brakes on about a foot from white line! Whole trip scared me. They offered a lift home, I declined. Asked them if they noticed how many near misses... "None" I counted seven.

Don't confuse that with the lift home I got with a member here... Wasn't him. This was a female in a Golf GTI that daddy gave her for her 21st.

Should spend more time looking where your going :d

Good job I know how mad it is driving around there

i love the fact Cherry is now called Crashioli...... :d

That was my doing. :d

hehehehehe - i called Crashioli last night and he seemed chipper enough..... we should get him scythe and hooded cloak to wear on the walk to work.....  :d

I do look... That's why I see so much. Ask anyone who drives around here and if they say "it ain't that bad" clearly they don't look! A lot of these things happen behind me, side streets and not usually directly in front if me.

I do look... That's why I see so much. Ask anyone who drives around here and if they say "it ain't that bad" clearly they don't look! A lot of these things happen behind me, side streets and not usually directly in front if me.

I'm only teasing you bud. I feel gutted for you with all the luck you had and how much you love your car. Just glad your all ok

Sorry Wuv, I know! I think my sarcasm comes across as aggressive/defensive on here. If what people said her upset me I'd go on Facebook... Yes, made some comments about things, lots of friends deleted me... Went on twitter, copy/paste and had 100's of followers in a week!

Now this is my only outlet. I work 0900-1200 Mon-Fri, tea break 1030-1100! Not sure if noticed, but at work I'm usually on here! Mrs C works 0730-2030 4 or 5 days a week. Due to medication I'm usually on sofa half asleep and bored. Hence here so much.