I'm going to start a book.

Norman Verona

On how many days crashoili can go without reporting a crash or near miss..

Two days is my bet.

Not much of a book,

I started writing a book... it then just became a list of accidents and near misses!

• Like 1

I think Crashioli may already be writing a book - about how he fooled the gullible members of a bulletin board into believing that his tales about increasingly bizarre occurrences were based on fact!  ;)  :)

I think Crashioli may already be writing a book - about how he fooled the gullible members of a bulletin board into believing that his tales about increasingly bizarre occurrences were based on fact!  ;)  :)

Hahaha...

I wish this were true!

Can't wait to move south of Bristol!

Norman, your being brave talking in days rather than hours ?

I hope his operation goes ok and all is well , scary bit he is moving South !!

You're OK Funky, he's going to Dorset, nowhere near you.

Seems like some don't understand "start a book". It's what Bookmakers do when they take bets. The bets are recorded in a book hence "starting a book"

Norman, your being brave talking in days rather than hours ?

I hope his operation goes ok and all is well , scary bit he is moving South !!

I drove down south for 8 yrs, never an issue. Other than caravans. Also spent 3 yrs in Germany, accident free.

This is only place where when discussing traffic with a copper he said "it's bad up here, I get two or three RTC's a shift. Not had a fatality yet though." !!!

In A&E I dealt with atleast one RTC injury a shift.

Now been admin side of it and not ward side of things I hear about the big stuff. Usually RTC's.

You're OK Funky, he's going to Dorset, nowhere near you.

Seems like some don't understand "start a book". It's what Bookmakers do when they take bets. The bets are recorded in a book hence "starting a book"

Ah...

Seen, so a sweep stake!

guest,, always welcome we have a decent bus and train system :) let that take the strain !

Trouble is I have to get through Dorset when I go to Wiscombe ( if accepted) :(

Money on 7 hours anyone?

Learner driver in BMW Mini going through thirty. Yaris overtaking, Corsa coming other way swerved into a parked car.

5 mins later

Honda Civic pulls into parking space on opposite carriage way too fast, then see's motorbike parked in it, slams on brakes, hits bike and is hit by oncoming car.

Right, time to walk home.

Oh well, I think we all lost our money.

Maybe a pair of dark glasses would help.

Bob :p  :p  :p :p  :p  :p  :p  

Walk home, blonde hair over the road caught my eye, stopped at zebra crossing, car stopped, she crossed... Stopped car started hitting it's horn, flashing lights as a Jeep Cherokee almost flattened her!

So near miss. The other knocks were body scrapes, one cracked headlight and a bike on it's side. Yamaha with L plates, commutor style.

Guys in white coats and a safe room to sleep in may help. No one on this planet can spot that many incidents per day. Something not right, Move residence quickly.

Bob