Halfords bargain - today only!

windy

Just bought one of these, has everything all you would need + another £8 off if you enter REVIEW50K at checkout before end of today.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_862421_langId_-1_categoryId_255215?cm_mmc=E-Mail-_-Week48Rev-_-body-_-socket&cm_em=gmillar%40ntlworld.com

There was a stack of these waiting on the counter at my local store all waiting for people to collect.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• s2rrr

• windy

• Norman Verona

• Mooch

Thanks, Windy, just ordered mine for collection tomorrow.   :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :cool:

Yup I have one and covers most jobs. I'm almost tempted to get a second as that's a bargain.

Top find windy

thank you - ordered :t-up:

discount code did not work for me though - but a cracking deal regardless

I nearly got one before chrimbo and it was still good value at £120

Could be down to £50 by summer then

Bob :love:

A13CM03 is today's 10% discount code

Barry, but 10% off what?

Offer still valid today, Monday. I've just ordered set with offer code A13CM03 so total £71.99

Just picked mine up.  What quality! What a price!!!  And just to confirm, the set I bought was on the shelf in the store with a price tag of £199.99.  Even the chap who served me was wincing because he's previously bought a set fro the full £200!

Leads like this pay for my WSCC membership many times over.  Thanks again, Windy, I'm a very happy bunny! :d  :d  :d

Just picked mine up, I've loads of tools already but cannot resist a bargain and this was a bargain.

Thanks Windy :yes: just been and picked mine up too :cool: the guy on the checkout couldn't believe the price and had to double check that £71.99 really was right :d.

I think when they boxed up my set at the factory they got a bit carried away as I found a few duplicate pieces rolling around in the box that shouldn't have been there :oops: I think my set must be 154 piece!!! :laugh: