Prelit westfield

Rusty Nuts

For sale is my car, it’s a 1986 model built and put on the road on the 11-06-1987, the colour is a British racing green with a Ford X-flow engine with twin Dellorto carbs producing 111BHP. It has a RAC roll bar fitted, but I have the original roll bar as well, the doors, soft top and tonneau cover as well. It is a pre-lit car with flared wings.

These chassis were light and strong, I had the car set up on the rolling road in 2007, and in 2010 I also had the car set up for corner weights and balance by Procomp. It has no MOT and no tax as it is on SORN at the moment. The car had a revamped dashboard with new dials and switches. It has 13" K&N cross spokes with virtually new Toyo 888's. The car drives absolutely beautifully.

The bad bits about the car are, the body work needs tidying and the Speedo sender needs to be mounted - I lost the magnets - the wiring is in place. The car could do with a general spruce up to make it aesthetically pleasing as well. You could get the car taxed and tested and drive it as it is and tidy it up as you go or mod it to your taste before summer, it doesn’t need a lot of work should make for an easy project or a first car.

The engine in the car is an Arrow stage 2 engine and reputed to make 115BHP on paper but makes a still healthy 111BHP, receipts and paper work to support.

£3500.00 reflects good value for a car that needs a little tidying up.

Please PM me if you need any more information or pictures. (or can someone tell me how to put pictures up on here)

Shindha

SOLD

Pictures

Shindha,

Did you get your other one going and now have to sell this one?

Yes Steven, we have the other one going it has been a slow progress thought if I can sell this and concentrate on the other one and throw some money at that it would be better. I should concentrate on one thing at a time.

I saw a young guy over at speedwell's, said he was building a 1800zetec, he then came bad with his father... Was expecting it to be you.

Yes that was my younger son the one who is building it, he was the one driving when I saw you in smethwick. He liked your car.

Got a mate who may be interested. Can you pm me your details.... He isn't a member

Got a mate who may be interested. Can you pm me your details.... He isn't a member

Don't forget your mate can join as a Trial Member for 30 days / 20 posts for free.

Don't forget your mate can join as a Trial Member for 30 days / 20 posts for free.

I have told him to join.

Scott how much is the trial membership perhaps joining fees should be in the sticky post in the membership info forum so everyone can see that it's not a lot to join.

• Like 1

It's in the Store area @ £10 for sixty days, but Trial Membership for 20 posts / 30 days is free.

Yes that was my younger son the one who is building it, he was the one driving when I saw you in smethwick. He liked your car.

But I didn't think it was you that came to speedwells later on... But my memory's like using honey as engine oil!!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.