Ferodo DS2500 front pads, almost new, for Raceleda / Wilwood / Outlaw calipers

AdamR

Hello all,

I have a set of almost new DS2500 pads for sale. They were only bedded in then used for about 5 laps of Oulton Park last week, but I found I was overheating them so have changed to the more race-orientated DS1.11s. The 2500s are regarded as an excellent fast road / light track pad.

They have been modified (centre hole enlarged) to fit the calipers with the pin and 'tube' shim, and there is a very small 'lip' at the top of the pads since my discs are slightly undersized, but this could be filed off easily if required.

Cheapest I could find them was Camskill at £60 posted (link), so I'm looking for £50 posted (or £45 collected from near Preston, or Cadwell Park tomorrow, or Blyton Park next Sunday if either of those suit) since they have more than 90% life left in them and are already bedded in :)

pads.jpg

pads1.jpg

Many thanks,
Adam

Bu99er just had a new set delivered today!

Haha, b*******, I was going to put them up earlier in the week but just didn't get time!

• 4 weeks later...

Bump! £45 posted or £40 collected?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There's a bake pad debate thread. I would take them, but I need the smaller centre hole.

Oops, missed your reply, sorry...

Nothing a bit of ali tube wouldn't sort :d

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.