Fred Dibnah, eat your heart out!

Man On The Clapham Omnibus

i  noticed he had a tree on his jumper - my guess is he's a logger or bucker..... they are mental at the best of time.... :-) very lucky to be alive......

• Like 1

bl**** idiot and  very very very lucky guy. 

Does the word Mental come to mind.....

Brain dead :oops:

Cant see the link content at work.....

It's a bloke knocking down a sectional concrete silo - about fifty feet tall at a guess. He's doing it by hitting the base with a sledgehammer and smashing the sectional panels like chopping down a tree - until it collapses away from him if he's lucky. He is lucky in this case...

Nor me - blocked for 'adult content'...

When we were rebuilding the cricket pavilion the 1960s extension had to be demolished.

Malcolm and I cut through the roof spars with a chain saw. Then smashed away with sledge hammers. It wouldn't move. We carried on and then, with no pre movement, the whole lot came down. Malcolm and I literally leapt off the platform to avoid the whole coming down on us.

Great fun.