4 6x13 Compomotive CXR's

D7PNY

As mentioned in other for sale threads...slight change of direction so having a bit of a clear out of wheels/tyres!

These have been my spare wheels.

Set of 4 6x13 wheels and tyres (although the tyres are ready for the bin in my opinion).  Plenty tread left but they are very hard - I've only been using to and from the MOT really.

Not sure of offset as it's not stamped on the wheels and still need to whip one off the car to measure backspace.

They fit my seiW no problem and I put 10mm spacer on the rear to fill the arches a little better.

Wheels have a few marks but over all are pretty presentable in my opinion.  A couple do have some scratches on the inside of the rim.  When I got them I was told it was from calipers fouling rim.  I run 4 pots up front and have had no issues though...

Unbenown to me when I bought them, one wheel is actually slightly different to the others (see pics-one has the indentations around the outer rim but the other 3 don't) but never really bothered me.  2 centre caps also missing as the previous owner never forwarded these on.

Given that they have some marks and tyres are scrap in my opinion I'm looking for £200?? (I paid £300)

Only pictures I have of wheels off car from when I bought them but condition the same etc...

cxr6_zps1be54bb1.jpg

cxr5_zpsd417efba.jpg

cxr4_zpsaf9f66cd.jpg

cxr3_zps40685d8a.jpg

cxr1_zps3c7dce84.jpg

cxrtyres4_zps249f7037.jpg

For some reason I can't get the photo of the other tyres to upload but they are a different Yoko tyre.

Cheer,

Dave

Offset not stamped on them but can measure the back space and hopefully work it out.

Will see if I can get out to the garage to check tonight.

You have second dibs though.

Cheers,

Dave

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.