Are you going to watch tonights game?

Norman Verona

will you watch tonight game?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wasn't bad. United had far more chances. But Madrid will probably score first.

I suspect keeping Rooney on the bench is for extra time.

i'm watching it and it's excellent fun.....  pass the prawn sandwich... :-) 

Looking forward to the exchange between SAF and the ref after the game  :oops:  :d

Well Manchester will be a happy city tonight after Real Madrids win but possibly many sad faces in Surrey, Ireland and China :laugh:  :d

True, very true.

But it was a wrong decision to send him off. I didn't think it merited a yellow let alone a red.

At least they'll have an excuse to complain about.

Laughed out loud this morning watching Muriniho saying that "the best team ........... lost"

Wonder what the odds are for him to take over from Ferguson.

Best team lost?  Maybe but it was a pretty good display from Real away from home.  The only time I thought  they looked overly pressured was the last period when Manu had nothing to lose.

Seems quite bizarre comments from Mourinho.  Not sure what Real fans and players would make of it.

Didn't you see Mourinho and Fergerson chatting away during the match, just like old mates.

When Fergie retires Mourinho will take over.

Keano won't get the job now after agreeing with the ref, although he was probably correct.

Bob :d  :d :d  

I'm not into football but was that really a red card? So far as I can see the ball wasn't in possession so he wasn't tackling anyone and certainly not in a malicious way; his eye appears to be on the ball the whole time and his foot is level with the ball. I can understand if a foot a live Xm high is considered dangerous and giving a yellow for it but a straight red?!

Dont see how man U can complain regardless of the sending off , they had there chances , loads of 'em but couldnt find the net even when they had eleven overpaid morons on the pitch :t-up:

A high foot is considered "dangerous play". It's all about protecting hugely expensive assets.

However, would it have been an offence if there was no other player near? No. As Nani didn't see the other player running in on his blind side I wouldn't call it an offence at all. 

I get annoyed when obstruction is given when the offended player runs into the so called obstructer.