What is it worth? Not sure where to post...

D7PNY

Dave, do you think it'll help if you can leave it with someone in, say, the Midlands? 

I think there are some folk with farm building who could keep it so a larger population can get to it within an hour or so.

Not sure Norm.Sold cars to folk down south before but nothing so 'niche' right enough.

If someone is serious I guess they could fly up to see it for a hundred quid and I could deliver car.Plenty options I guess.

Cheers,

Dave

Just a thought, I'm sure many are put off by the location. I would go anywhere to see the right car, but I'm used to jumping in the car and driving for 6 hours (longer to Dyce).

Cheers Norm,

Will see how things go for the next wee while.

Got a few people interested but just weighing up their options

Just need one of them to physically come see it then it will be sold as it's such good value (biased obviously!)

Cheers,

Dave