Absolutely NO prizes for a caption

Man On The Clapham Omnibus

I did that once. Only I picked an off licence. There was a huge display of Sherry in the window, most of which was running down the street.

Policeman asked if I had been drinking.

I did that once. Only I picked an off licence. There was a huge display of Sherry in the window, most of which was running down the street.

Policeman asked if I had been drinking.

Could it have been because you were lying in the gutter slurping up the sherry? :p

Specsavers_zpscdbaa43b.jpg

"driver loses control avoiding illegally parked police car"

The news reporter stated that " Specsavers " did not wish to comment. The red stuff on the pavement was reported to be brake fluid, only ever seen that in movies :down:  :down:  :down: .

Copper behind the parked police car - "let me just write the parking ticket before talking to the driver"

Could it have been because you were lying in the gutter slurping up the sherry?  :p

That's funny I didn't see you there. It was a cold wet night and no one was around. You must have been hiding in a doorway.

"driver loses control avoiding illegally parked police car"

:laugh: new keyboiard polease hahahahahahhahahahaha

Husband to wife " I told you to get some new glasses, and not to reply on the self parking system, but at least it found the right shop"