"I didn't mean any offence and didn't want to upset anyone." :(

echoz

"I didn't mean any offence and didn't want to upset anyone."

Why do we put these twisted f**ks in charge of our country :down: should put him down, see how he f**king likes it! When are people going to start doing something abouit people who make comments like this, what a disgrace :angry:

didnt turn out too well for hitler

they would do alot better putting down phedo's 

• Like 1

Like a lot of silver spoon types MP's etc. they don't know or want to know , or understand anything about what real life is all about

I used to be a salesman and I said it to provoke them into a discussion – I expected them to parry it and talk to me

I could think of better ways of provoking a discussion. I think the Disability Cornwall guys did the right thing. My son is disabled and he'd have gotten a short discussion out of me.

if id have been within ear shot of him saying that, i would have struggled to be so diplomatic about it tbh! :down: