All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Paul Waterhouse

Weber alpha ECU and loom

Taken from a 2008 factory built Westfield. This is for a 2.0 Ford Duratec on ITB'S. delivery at insured cost.
  3. Paul Waterhouse

Pair of doors

Pair of Westfield doors. All hardware replaced with new stainless. Bought for my 1994 SEIW with ford mirror mounting screen uprights but doesn't fit. Mine Collection only from Castleford, west yorkshire £50.00
  4. Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

2024 stickers looking smart

Pleased you have got them in time, have a great weekend 👍
  5. Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

This Years Events Calendar???

We do need a web expert to update that page 😉 Looking for volunteers.
  6. Today
  7. John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

8. mikey p

Maxtorq 247mm solid front disks.

Still got these for sale.
  9. Still got these for sale.
  10. Rednop1

Westfield rear hubs

Sold
  11. Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

The dates can be added to the forums club event calendar :- https://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/events/
  12. The Machinist

Quick lift jack - Long

Hi Terry Do you still have the quick lift jack available? If so do you ever come down to this neck of the woods? I live just outside Chepstow not far from Castle Combe and could do a meet, the reason i ask is the cost of carriage on something so large and heavy would probably be prohibitive! Hope you dont mind me asking. cheers Derek
  13. Mark (smokey mow)

Le Mans 2024 Sold Out?

Very unlikely. last year was the centenary and sold out almost immediately, this year is the first proper year of hypercars. have a look on the pistonheads for sale/wanted thread or try the agents. There’s normally someone selling tickets. https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=25&t=1850668&p=52
  14. Terry Everall

Until this is resolved please take look at the Published Regs that has the calendar
  15. Yesterday
  16. Blatman

Le Mans 2024 Sold Out?

Haven't been to the Great Race for a while and might have the opportunity to go this year. In previous years (last one was 2012. Gulp!!!) I've rocked up and bought general entry and camp site tickets "on the door". This year whilst browsing another forum looking for a "package" it was mentioned that they are sold out. Went to the ACO website and sure enough, no general entry tickets and no camping tickets. Is this something that has changed, or is it still possible to rock up and get ticklets on the Tuesday/Wednesday before the race?
  17. I was looking for something to do over the next few weekends and I thought I'd like to come and watch the occasional sprint/hillclimb. So I went to the wscc.co.uk homepage to get the calendar. No joy. Did a search, no joy OR it was a bad search... BUT I do think the homepage could do with being up to date. And could we have a nice easy to find calendar? Maybe a sticky post somewhere where it might generate interest from members and prospective mermbers alike who may want to come and get the flavour of the UK's friendliest car club?
  18. Man On The Clapham Omnibus

Sharing what you’ve just done. Not questions. No comments required.

It's one example where bolts score over studs and nuts, of course. The only real drawback with bolts is with heavy wheels and trying to align the holes in the wheel with the hub holes. Something like these will make this part much easier than getting a damaged back and a hernia fitting wheel to a hub with no rotational registers such as studs provide.
  19. DeanMegaS2000

New Mega S2000 owner

Coil packs finally arrived today, so waited for my oldest to finish school, he put them in and we took it for a test drive. It appears to be a successful result, super happy.
  20. Mighty Mart

Westfield 1700 Crossflow - £8900

Spot on mate...love the colour too.... Must be old enough for the French Market...? Mart.
  21. Naranja_Al

Westfield SEiW SDV 2005 For Sale

I’ve managed to view the photos on an iPhone but you need to download the document not just view it. Personally I would insert all the pictures into your ad as @Kingster suggests.
  22. Flying Carrot Steve

Managed to view them on my Samsung Galaxy but Ian is right, would be much easier via the forum
  23. Flying Carrot Steve

Carbon "Roll Bar Covers" from MoFast

How long before we see them on sale I wonder? Probably already are!
  24. Flying Carrot Steve

Thanks, it was the 2nd hole that threw me, mine is a non FW!
  25. Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

You're well past rebab! You should be in a carbon fibre coffin 😉
  26. AndrewBClarke

On an iPhone there are no photos - not even on the attached document.
  27. Kingster

You would be better off adding in the photos directly to the advert. Many people will simply ignore the attached document I reckon. 👍
  28. Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

I'm in rehab
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.