All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Terryathome

FW Bonnet

Ok
  3. Geezergs

Westfield World not arrived again...

Oh sorry Mark, thanks for reply, much appreciated.
  4. Stan7604

Westfield Wanted

Thanks for all the messages, still looking if anyone’s thinking of selling.
  5. Yesterday
  6. For anyone wanting to know the colour - Polynesian turquoise.... Going back to @joolz comment - my wife was working in a Jag/Saab/Rover dealership when she bought hers....
  7. Looking for a drivers side half door for a SEiW. thanks
  8. Yay! I got it right 1st time for once, Rover! Makes a change
  9. A messy job I found but very satisfying
  10. Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

Hi Barry Only back from holiday yesterday, I’ll get one in the post this week, Ta
  11. Geezergs

Mark I still haven't received the last copy of Westfield World, I know you said that you sent out another copy but I still haven't seen it. Sorry but I'd like a copy please. Thanks Barry
  12. RickRack

New West Mids Member

No mate, Black Country meet is totally informal, just rock up.
  13. SteveG

New West Mids Member

Awesome, thanks for the info Phil, I'll be sure to check out the Dudley Arms meet as soon as I can. Do I need to register attendance? And hopefully sort some plans for the Malvern show too. Spent a lot of years on the MLOC forum when I owned my S1 Elise. This club has a very similar friendly feel on first impressions.
  14. RickRack

New West Mids Member

Hiya Steve, welcome 🙏 great looking car with superb colour scheme. I’m in Wolves & regularly attend Black Country meet - Dudley Arms - 1st Sunday of the month - 7:00pm - hope to see you there & at Malvern. Bestest Phil PS I’m still a notice (9 months) & the forum is brilliant for everything from Alternators to Zetec’s 👍
  15. Ansoeb

New West Mids Member

Welcome to the Blue, Zetec,Toybox and WSCC.
  16. Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

New West Mids Member

Hello and welcome !
  17. SteveG

New West Mids Member

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Browsing through the forum, there looks an immense wealth of info in these pages - and no doubt I'll be making good use of it all with my newbie questions!!
  18. Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

New West Mids Member

Hello. Looks a lovely looking car.
  19. Martin Bell - (Bellyboy) Joint East Anglia AO

New West Mids Member

Welcome to westfield life steve. Hope you can bring that beauty to the malvern kit car show
  20. Andy Westwood

New West Mids Member

Welcome Steve. Nice looking car.
  21. SteveG

New West Mids Member

Hello all. New member here having just joined and thought I'd introduce myself. I've just completed the purchase of my first Westfield from Andrew at Toybox, and the car is likely to be with me next week. Andrew has made the whole process so easy and relaxed. To say I'm excited is a massive understatement, and I'm sure you all remember that 'Christmas Eve' feeling very well. I've gone for an Electric Blue over black, FW, 2.0 Zetec on Omex TB's with Omex ECU too. Plenty of carbon goodies on this one as well. Looking forward to learning more, getting some experience under my belt, and essentially just having some fun! Steve.
  22. Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

The Long Way North 2: WSCC Club Road trip 22nd/23rd June 2024

BTTT 6 places still left 😁
  23. Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

Yorkshire Breakfast meeting, 21st April.

It's the Yorkshire area breakfast meeting this Sunday, 21st April at the Darrington Hotel, Darrington, Pontefract, WF8 3BL from 10am. Unfortunately, I won't be there, I'll be in Ireland for a week, so have fun without me.
  24. I worked at a rover and vauxhall dealer back in the days when these things were coming through the doors .. always preferred the 220 turbo to the calibra turbos. It says something when my favourite vauxhall of the period was the nova 1.5 turbo diesel. pocket rocket!
  25. let her go😀 you will just have to make your own sandwiches🤣
  26. Sorry to say I will not be attending this show😢, the Mrs wants to go away on holiday this week.
  27. Stuart Davis (fatblokestu) AO- Devon & Somerset

What have you seen today?

Nice article which shows the differences https://drives.today/articles/494/comparison/ferrari-boxers-1974-365-gt4-bb-vs-1978-512-bb-and-1983-512-bbi/chris-rees.html
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.