All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. DeanMegaS2000

New Mega S2000 owner

Coil packs finally arrived today, so waited for my oldest to finish school, he put them in and we took it for a test drive. It appears to be a successful result, super happy.
  3. Mighty Mart

Westfield 1700 Crossflow - £8900

Spot on mate...love the colour too.... Must be old enough for the French Market...? Mart.
  4. Naranja_Al

Westfield SEiW SDV 2005 For Sale

I’ve managed to view the photos on an iPhone but you need to download the document not just view it. Personally I would insert all the pictures into your ad as @Kingster suggests.
  5. Flying Carrot Steve

Managed to view them on my Samsung Galaxy but Ian is right, would be much easier via the forum
  6. Flying Carrot Steve

Carbon "Roll Bar Covers" from MoFast

How long before we see them on sale I wonder? Probably already are!
  7. Flying Carrot Steve

Thanks, it was the 2nd hole that threw me, mine is a non FW!
  8. Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

You're well past rebab! You should be in a carbon fibre coffin 😉
  9. AndrewBClarke

On an iPhone there are no photos - not even on the attached document.
  10. Kingster

You would be better off adding in the photos directly to the advert. Many people will simply ignore the attached document I reckon. 👍
  11. Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

I'm in rehab
  12. Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

Do I spy a carbon adict ? 😉
  13. Rednop1

Westfield Carbon Sill/ Kick Protectors

I have some lol 😆
  14. As per the title, does anyone have a pair? Thanks Brads
  15. Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

They fit here on the FW rear end The holes are or the roll bar and the harness eyelet bolt
  16. AndrewBClarke

AA Recovery Renewal

Wasn’t really looking for alternatives. Over the years I have tried almost all of the recovery services. Around here the AA has been the best. It was the reduction in price that I highlighted.
  17. Flying Carrot Steve

Where do these fit on the car?
  18. Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

Brand New, Never fitted. Carbon "Roll Bar Main Fixing Cover Plates for 38mm Roll Bar Tubes" MoFast's These were £85 New, selling these for £65 Delivered to a UK Mainland Address.
  19. Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

AA Recovery Renewal

Have a look at AutoAid. Great price and fantastic service.
  20. Mark (smokey mow)

AA Recovery Renewal

I’ve been with Britannia Rescue for years. £150 per year which covers me and Dawn as drivers or passengers in any vehicle and additionally 1 named vehicle on the policy for any driver. This includes home assist and recovery to any U.K. destination. I’ve had the need to use them a couple of times in the last couple of years (once with a trailer) and they’ve been faultless.
  21. Jill sutcliffe

Wanted rear r/h lower wishbone

Looking for a r/h drivers side lower wishbone for a 2012 wide body westfield if anyone can help please
  22. Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

AA Recovery Renewal

Got mine down from £169 to £140. Gold membership for me and my daughter. Worth paying for the Westfield. Phoned for renewal, went through all the rigmarole of security questions, on hold for 10mins. Sorted renewal then asked about European cover. On hold again for 20mins. Went through security questions again then questions about the car, towing, bike rack and roof box, last question was which countries I would be visiting. Ireland. The AA have an agreement with the Irish AA and I had the same cover for free. 35 minutes for nothing. Shouldn't the first question be which country?
  23. Ansoeb

Westfield 1700 Crossflow - £8900

That is just stunning, very clean indeed. If I had not purchased a car last year I would’ve had this one. Good luck with the sale
  24. Regulations an entries can be found here. It's filling up fast so if you intend t enter, you bets get on with it pronto 🙂 https://www.barc-midlands.co.uk/about-the-centre/2024-midlands-centre-sprints/
  25. Jill sutcliffe

Wanted r/h rear golf upright

If anyone can help please I'm in need of the drivers right hand side rear golf upright
  26. That makes complete sense, exactly how I would have thought it through myself if I were fitting them to my Westfield Stuart 👍 My Jag ones were specific to the model of car, made by Direnza. They really are excellent quality I have to say. https://www.direnza.co.uk/product-category/wheel-spacers/
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.