Have Faith in You Inventions

Luapno

Could have done with that at work !!!

Over 14 years 3 people got cut, luckily the worst was just 3 mm of the end. Could have been so much more serious  :(  :(

Tremendous idea, fantastic invention but I bet he was still sweating when he tried that for the first time ???

Did anyone see the man on the telly demonstrating the floor to ceiling toughened glass on the 24th floor of an office building by running at it ...

It let go on the second attempt . Took him 13 secs to reach the ground

Probably a crazy yank invention?

why crazy? he'll give it to the chinese

Chinese will simply copy the saw then its much cheaper for us to buy

.......nice Christmas gift,  but try your finger this time.

Not wanting to be sceptical (skeptical for the US market :p ) but he put his digit in the saw very gingerly. In a real accident it might slip and move into the blade much more rapidly, perhaps with a little more contact. The device is very very impressive and I would infinitely prefer even a two stitch cut to loss of my finger. More power to his elbow - while he has one! :D

Bet it does not work with damp wood! :(

Probably wouldn`t, but you shouldn`t be cutting wet wood on a table saw anyway. It`s a flippin good invention though.

:t-up:

We could have done with this with my FIL. He managed to saw down the length of his finger about halfway through. he never noticed the wood he was cutting was tapered and claims he felt no pain but saw blood lots of it.