Coil springs , exh brackets , Bodywork

JulianE

Right hand exhaust bracket to fit Westfield Carbon Can or Stainless Motorsport can £15 posted to standard addresses, these are £30 plus post from Westfield

Right angle exhaust support to fit earlier type exhaust - free just pay the postage

Pair of White 1.9" x 9" coil springs , as new couple of very slight marks - labelled as westfield suplex springs from reading posts on forum threads it indicates that these are probably 165lb springs .

I have two pairs and these will be £15 per pair posted to standard addresses .

Red FW used nose with light spats and all grilles including front one some slight marks , N/S air filter hole £75.00 , or £50 if you don't want the front grill ...... these are almost £700 new so grab a bargain !!!!!!!!!!!

pm me or call 07971 264550 or email julianeisel at aol dot com

No problem will send some tonight when I get back from collecting an engine - and I'll post them on this thread too

Can you send me a picture or post a picture up of how the bonnet is cut for the air filter. Ta

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.