SOLD - SEIW Full Roof, Side Panels, Frame, Roll Bar, Windscreen.

Scottyboy

Hi All,

Just stripped off all the wet weather gear off my SEIW 2001. Its a wide body, with the "kit bodywork" not "ZK", but I don't think that matters much for this to fit.

Reason I took it all off, is my car is very much an aero screen version now and will be driven in the rain and sun as an aero screen car. The decision was made and I will never go back to wet weather gear so it needs to go. It comes with the three spoke frame which sort of acts like a Victorian pram framework and bolts directly onto the original roll bar that Westfield fitted to the car. The roll bar is part of the sale also.

The roof already has poppers in and the front of the roof panel has what looks like some kind of metal guide to attach onto the top of the windscreen.

The doors fit just fine and it is all used but in great condition. A couple of little marks that would polish out on the windows but nothing serious. One of the doors has a small tear inside, but an inch of duct tape and you wouldn't notice it.

The windscreen surround is black and comes with the wing mirrors in black from Westfield. This also includes the rear view mirror and whatever that little bit of trim is called that sits on top of the scuttle? It is currently in a yellow vinyl wrap, but closer examination reveals it is red underneath, so could just take the wrap off, if you have a red car.

I have included a shot of the hood in place on the car as well as the cars new look, so you can really see, there was no turning back.

I can split these into lots if no takers for the whole mechanism, however, it would be a shame as it all fits together perfectly. Collection is from the North East of England (Newcastle upon Tyne) or via WSCC courier or I can price it all up but wont be that cheap to ship as its is quite heavy with the windscreen and roll bar in the box.

£400.00 secures the lot.

Any questions, just ask away, I am on a PC most of the day, so can respond quickly.

Cheers for looking.

Scott

windscreen3_zpslp4fdvly.jpg

windscreen2_zpszkdfy1s7.jpg

windscreen_zps8usqmly9.jpg

windscreen4_zps24cbfifa.jpg

thelot2_zpsiccu6j19.jpg

thelot_zpsd5ygsfis.jpg

roof6_zps3wedmfed.jpg

roof4_zpsk02yamxz.jpg

roof3_zpsrkti1uue.jpg

roof2_zpsp7axpljc.jpg

roof2_zpsp7axpljc.jpg

leftdoor2_zpsqxwmtctt.jpg

leftdoor_zpsslxdj5zh.jpg

doors_zpswsofwbjd.jpg

barframeroof2_zps6ws1vu80.jpg

barframeroof_zpskcp5uc6i.jpg

16_zpsdmj3dihv.jpg

roofup2_zps63vqsano.jpg

roofup_zpsctipunld.jpg

Hi

I'm interested, are you coming to the kit car show, and am I correct in thinking it's not a heated front screen?

Ian

Hi Ian,

It isn't a heated windscreen as far as I know. I really wanted to go to Stoneleigh in my Westy, but it isn't finished for another 2 weeks, so that is not going to happen.

However, I might be going down for the day, in my tin top. It means delaying my wedding anniversary but Mrs Scottyboy is more that reasonable, so long as the replacement activity costs more than a happy meal for two :-)

Is that the only way you could consider a purchase to have it all at Stoneleigh? I use couriers at work all the time and do not think shipping would be that expensive.

I will let you know if I am coming to the show ...by tomorrow.

Scott

Hi Scott

If you decide to split I'm interested in the screen and mirrors.

Gary

Cheers Gary,

Will start to make a list of people who want various parts, will pm you if nobody takes the bundle.

Scott

Hi Scott

Thanks, just to be clear it's the whole windscreen assembly I'm interested in. Windscreen, pillars and mirrors.

Fully understand if you go for the bundle sale.

If it helps you with any splitting arrangement, the minimum I could with are the two windscreen pillars.

Take care

Gary

That's ok, you are down for first dibs on the whole windscreen assembly if bundle doesn't fly.

I will give this a few days and see what happens first, if that's ok?

That's leaves first dibbers on the following, still available:

1) Roof

2) Doors

3) Bar

4) Roof Frame

Thx

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

How much do you want for

1) Roof

2) Doors

3) Bar

4) Roof Frame

Regards

Natalie

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.