Wawickshire Area Curborough Track Day 15/05/15

Steven (WE51STE)

Hi,

As usual I've booked two days at the Curborough Track, Friday the 15th May and Friday 18th September.

** To save the WSCC from any liability issues I have to let you know that the Curborough Track days ( As for the last 11 years ) have been booked by me ( or the previous Area Organisers ) and are not organised or sanctioned by the Westfield Car Club. **

There will be a £30 Deposit ( Non Refundable ).

The remainder then will be paid on the day depending on the number of people attending:

Attending Max 15 people – £20 to pay on the day
Attending 12 people – £30 to pay on the day
Attending 10 people - £35 to pay on the day
Attending 8 people - £50 to pay on the day

I don't make a profit on these events and if there is any left over it will be given to the Local Hospice Charity.

Warwickshire Area WSCC Members will get 1st Priority

Non-Warwickshire Area WSCC Members will get 2nd Priority

Non-WSCC Members will get 3rd Priority

The May Track Day is usually over subscribed so if you are interested in attending please get in touch ASAP. 

These are always a great day and a safer way to explore the limits of the car / driver going round the circuit one at a time. 

If you need any more information on Curborough please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Attending - 11 Confirmed With Deposits ( £290 ) - 3 Confirmed Deposits Pending
1. Steven Mead - £30 Deposit Paid - CASH
2. Gordon Downie - £30 Deposit Paid - PP
3. Martyn ( MartynV ) - £30 Deposit Paid - CASH
4. Justin Lever - £20 Deposit Paid - CASH
5. Justin Lever +1 - £20 Deposit Paid - CASH
6. Justin Lever +2 - £20 Deposit Paid - CASH
7. Paul Dixon ( Nemesis ) - £30 Deposit Paid - PP
8. Nick ( NickPC ) - £30 Deposit Paid - Cheque
9. Shindha ( Rusty Nuts ) - £30 Deposit Paid - Bank Transfer
10. Shindha ( Rusty Nuts ) +1 - £30 Deposit Paid - Bank Transfer
11. Matt ( MattyCatty ) - £30 Deposit Paid - Cheque
12. Garry Barehead - Deposit Pending
13. Mike Spode - Deposit Pending

Pulled Out - 1 with Deposit ( £30 ) - 2 No Deposit
1. Steve ( Blue Ass Fly ) - £30 Deposit Paid - PP
2. Steve ( Harry ) Potter - Deposit Pending
3. Geoff Hall

Reserves

Be safe and see you soon,

Steve

Hi Steve, I thought you might be too busy for track days this year with your new little bundle of joy, you can put me down for both the days. I will sort out the deposit soon.

Regards Shindha

I will do these too. Will you be at the Falcon tomorrow?

1st Post Updated.

Yes I will be at the Falcon Tomorrow ( today now ).

Regards,

Steve

Ime in steve

Will contact you re deposit

Steve

1st Post updated again please get in quick to avoid disappointment as 10 people have already expressed their interest.

I'm in and have checked with the Mrs that she hasn't booked a holiday for us, please pm the payment details and ill cough up!

Nem......

Hi Steve ( Bliue Ass Fly )

Deposit Received and I've updated the 1st post.

Hi Nem,

I've PM'd you with payment details.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Steven,

Could I ask, what is the format of the event? you mention "driver going round the circuit one at a time" do you go out, and lap until you decide to come in then someone else goes out or just the one lap?

Matt

The usual format is to run like a sprint event using the shorter original layout in the morning 2 or 3 laps per car (depending on numbers etc) followed by the afternoon session on the longer figure of eight layout again with 2 or 3 laps per car. On completion of a run you can join the back of the queue to go again as your turn comes around, each car on circuit for 2 or 3 minutes at a time!

All slots now provisionally booked depending deposits.

If other people want to put their name on the reserve list they are more than welcome.

Regards,

Steve

First post updated with the some more deposits.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Just a quick e-mail to remind everyone of the tomorrows ( Friday the 15th May 2015 ) Curborough Track Day.

If the people who are attending get there around 9:30 to set up get ready, the track will open at 10:00 and then close between 13:00 and 14:00 for lunch then open again till 17:00.

There will be a BBQ during the lunch break ( Burgers and Hot Dogs etc ) also some Extra Hot Naga Relish for the Extra Stupid ^H^H^H^H^H^H Brave ;-)

If you can bring your own flask / water / pop to keep you hydrated during the day.

If your driving on the circuit you will need to bring the rest of your money and a crash helmet ( also required for passengers ). 

There are also petrol stations on both sides of the A38 so you will be able to keep your Westie topped up.

More information on the Curborough Sprint Course can be found here : http://www.curborough.co.uk/

There is still a couple of spaces left if you have the day off on Friday - Let me know if interested.

Have a safe day and hope to see you soon.

BCINU,

Squadron Leader Steven Mead