Dates for speed series events?

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Somebody point me in the right direction

Looking at maybe getting a group of us locals over to spectate at maybe the Rockingham event

Its the first event, Cleggy, 16th. March.

I was hoping to do it, but at the moment I'm waiting to find out when I can have some essential surgery on my hand, so may not be able to do it.

Somebody point me in the right direction

YES - where are they?

Trying to find all the dates myself...

our web site STILL has 2013 SS info!!!! :( :(

Go to speed series section and download the regs. Dates in there

Download the PDF in Nick's post and the events are all listed on page 3 :)

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/106300-2014-wscc-northampton-motorsport-speed-series-regs/

Alternatively they are also all (with the exception of Rockingham) listed on the first page of your WSCC calender and also already filled in for you on the calender against each of the dates :)

Ta Muchly...

I think I was being a bit slow - as is me sprinting! ;(

I understand that updating the web is considerable voluntary time (& much appreciated), it's not the best advert for our club that the website is out of date.

I understand that updating the web is considerable voluntary time (& much appreciated), it's not the best advert for our club that the website is out of date.

I've emailed the web elves and politely asked for them to weave their magic and bring it up to date.

tigg  who :p

tigg  who :p

You know, Tiggs, Tigger, that man with the funny accent aka = Capt slow ........ or I will be this year :(